1018 7Th Ave S St Petersburg FL 33705 MLS U8072277
Less Photos /\
1018 7Th Ave S
Home Description: 1018 7Th Ave S
MEDITERRANEAN CHARMER 7 BLOCKS FROM CENTRAL AVENUE AND THE HEART OF DOWNTOWN ST. PETE | Step into one of the hottest neighborhoods of projected growth of all St. Pete and enjoy amazing views of St. Pete's downtown skyline from the rooftop terrace of this home constructed in 2018. This home is perfectly positioned at one of the highest elevations in Pinellas county at 35 feet above sea level which require no flood insurance. Additionally, built with attention to strength against Florida's weather with concrete block construction on both floors, all hurricane-rated windows (rated for CAT 5 via Miami-Dade standards) and pre-wired for CAT6 (home automation). The floorplan is incredibly unique with the ability to convert the home into 2 units with one unit upstairs as an "in-law" suite with 2 bedrooms with 2 en suite bathrooms, a large loft/family room and a large wet bar area, including its own HVAC system. The downstairs area has an additional 2 bedrooms , both with en-suite bathrooms, a great room with a large kitchen with a massive island perfect for entertaining and a porch party overlooking the night sky of beautiful St. Pete. So much versatility, modern conveniences, amazing proximity to all the restaurants, museums, breweries, and shopping along the Central corridor. (literally 7 blocks away from your doorstep!) Fully fenced for maximum privacy and a long driveway for expanded off-street parking for you and your guests.
- Elementary School: Campbell Park Elementary-PN
- Middle School: John Hopkins Middle-PN
- High School: Gibbs High-PN
- Interior Features: Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Porcelain Tile
- Kitchen Features: Island
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Great Room, Inside Utility, Interior In-Law Suite
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Built-Up, Membrane, Tile
- Green Water Features: Low-Flow Fixtures
- Indoor Air Quality: Ventilation
- Building Sqft: 2888
Available now at $749,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 4360
- Lot Dim: 50x90
- Lot Acres: 0.10
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 3
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Fire Resistant Exterior, Fire/Smoke Detection Integration, Hurricane Insur. Deduction Qual., Hurricane Shutters/Windows, Lightning Protection System
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$531,518 (29.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $271/sqft,
which is 23.3% less than similar homes
in the 33705 zip code.
1018 7Th Ave S St Petersburg FL 33705
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1018 7Th Ave S
For Sale Near: 1018 7Th Ave S
- Approx Payment:$3,644*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Engel & Voelkers St. Pete.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8072277) located at 1018 7Th Ave S St Petersburg FL 33705, call: (813) 966-2115
1018 7Th Ave S, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 2763 sqft and
is currently priced at $749,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2018.
A comparable home for sale at 4085 Neptune Dr Se in St Petersburg is listed at $239,900.
This home on 1018 7Th Ave S has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Bay Colony Estates, Bahama Beach and Pinellas Point are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8072277 has been posted on this site since 1/28/2020 (60 days ago).