1019 Whimbrel Run Bradenton FL 34212 MLS R4901640
Less Photos /\
1019 Whimbrel Run
Home Description: 1019 Whimbrel Run
Move-in ready! The Juniper is a two-story dream, featuring 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a 3-car garage, a bonus room, and an open concept floor plan. A covered entry leads guests into the foyer, showcasing a spacious den and a downstairs powder room. As you walk past the powder room, you enter the main living space. A giant, open floor plan provides you with both a formal and informal dining space, as well as a great room built for movie nights and Saturday morning cartoons. It is topped off by a kitchen with a large center island containing double sinks for plenty of food preparation space. The master suite is located in the corner, sharing no walls with other bedrooms, providing you with maximum privacy and relaxation. A spa-like master bath is connected to a large walk-in closet, creating ample his and hers storage space. The master bath boasts of a large enclosed shower and a tub. The utility room is a highlight of the Juniper, giving you the option to create an entire room dedicated to organization, cleaning, and preparing for life’s adventures. Another favorite feature of the Juniper is the upstairs loft which opens to the floor below, creating high ceilings and a grand appearance. With the option to add a technology center in the loft, you can imagine this will be a coveted room to hang out in.
- Elementary School: Gene Witt Elementary
- Middle School: Carlos E. Haile Middle
- High School: Parrish Community High
- Interior Features: Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- Lot Sqft: 6600
- Lot Acres: 0.15
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 22
- HOA Fees: $435 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $145
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions
- Pet Restrictions: DEE DEED RESTRICTIONS FOR MORE INFO
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$506,505 (5.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $127/sqft,
which is 38.9% less than similar homes
in the 34212 zip code.
1019 Whimbrel Run Bradenton FL 34212
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1019 Whimbrel Run
For Sale Near: 1019 Whimbrel Run
- Approx Payment:$2,330*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Floriwest Realty Group, Llc.
1019 Whimbrel Run, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 3759 sqft and
is currently priced at $478,990
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
A comparable home for sale at 8202 Heritage Grand Pl in Bradenton is listed at $531,000.
This home on 1019 Whimbrel Run has decreased in price by $36,010 and the last change was on 4/8/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Country Meadows, Mill Creek and Greyhawk Landing are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS R4901640 has been posted on this site since 4/3/2019 (420 days ago).