1056 Topelis Dr Englewood FL 34223 MLS D6111915
Less Photos /\
1056 Topelis Dr
Home Description: 1056 Topelis Dr
Stunning Lakeview. Enjoy lakeview and bird watching from the Florida room while drinking coffee in the mornings or having a cocktail with neighbors in the evening. Find yourself at home in this charming, Beautiful villa situated in the picturesque gated Community of Oak Forest, conveniently located just minutes from Manasota Key Beach! Driving up to the villa, note the tile roof, curb appeal, oversized brick paver patio and gated courtyard. Also note hurricane shutters available with easy close shutters for the Florida room. Upon entering the foyer through the screened front entry you will come upon the spacious great room featuring the tranquil view of the lake through the Florida room just off of the main living area. And the flooring is a gorgeous real wood floor throughout the dining area and great room. Of course, filled with excitement you head straight to the Florida room to enjoy the views for a moment before going into the master suite where the lakeview again catches your attention. The den can be used as an office or a third bedroom for visiting grandchildren. Kitchen features corian countertops, tumbled marble backsplash, under cabinet lighting, an abundance of cabinets and a breakfast nook filled with natural light. The Master bedroom features a large walk-in closet that has been beautifully remodeled with built ins and drawers for storage galore. Master Bath also includes storage above the shower area. All furnishings/furniture is an optional purchase. Don't have a ton of clothes? Well, then you have an excuse to head on over to downtown Englewood for some retail therapy and to grab lunch at one of the many local restaurants. Take a walk over to the sparkling community pool on those warm Florida days for a swim. A Clubhouse and activities agenda will keep you hopping and certainly give you a chance to meet your new neighbors. Worry free features include 2019 HVAC system, 2017 hot water heater, 2019 french door refrigerator, Hurricane Shutters and for fun, a whole house stereo system!
- Address: 1056 Topelis Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Englewood
- Zip: 34223
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Gated, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Shuffleboard Court, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Englewood Elementary
- Middle School: L.A. Ainger Middle
- High School: Lemon Bay High
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 33
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Florida Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Shower No Tub, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1958
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 3960
- Lot Dim: 119X33
- Lot Acres: 0.09
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 190
- HOA Fees: $600 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $200
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Villa
- Location: Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Domestic pets only. Must be leashed.
1056 Topelis Dr Englewood FL 34223
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,267*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Alliance Group.
1056 Topelis Dr, Englewood FL is a single family home of 1385 sqft and
is currently priced at $249,989
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
This home on 1056 Topelis Dr has decreased in price by $9,011 and the last change was on 5/14/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Englewood, FL.
MLS D6111915 has been posted on this site since 4/20/2020 (45 days ago).