10601 Seminole Forest St E Seminole FL 33778 MLS U8077263
Less Photos /\
10601 Seminole Forest St E
Home Description: 10601 Seminole Forest St E
Make this "One of a Kind" waterfront home in the beautiful subdivision of Seminole Forest yours. This nature filled oasis sits on .65 of an acre and has ownership rights to a large portion of the lake. Other key features to notice are No rear neighbors, an extended private driveway, No flood insurance needed, and No HOA fees. This home will be stunning with a little TLC. You'll also love the recently updated components including a New Tile Roof (2016), New gutters, and New exterior paint. This floor plan includes a family room, spacious living room, separate dining area, breakfast nook, fireplace, and an inside laundry. Relax and enjoy your meals overlooking wildlife from the breakfast nook. The large screened porch off of the rear of the home also enjoys scenic views of the backyard and expansive lake views.
- Elementary School: Starkey Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Osceola Middle-PN
- High School: Seminole High-PN
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 100
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 28671
- Lot Dim: 87x125
- Lot Acres: 0.66
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 18
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Walk-Up
- Location: In City Limits, Irregular Lot, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Seminole home in this zip code is
$277,350 (18.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $183/sqft,
which is 7.0% less than similar homes
in the 33778 zip code.
10601 Seminole Forest St E Seminole FL 33778
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 10601 Seminole Forest St E
For Sale Near: 10601 Seminole Forest St E
- Approx Payment:$1,654*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
10601 Seminole Forest St E, Seminole FL is a single family home of 1861 sqft and
is currently priced at $340,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1981.
A comparable home for sale at 11621 Murray Ave in Seminole is listed at $159,000.
This home on 10601 Seminole Forest St E has decreased in price by $15,000 and the last change was on 3/20/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Seminole, FL.
Orange Blossom, Seminole Grove Estates and Orangewood Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8077263 has been posted on this site since 3/6/2020 (87 days ago).