1065 Sable Ct Ne St Petersburg FL 33702 MLS U8077982
Reduced By $25,000
last change 5/21/2020
Less Photos /\
1065 Sable Ct Ne
Home Description: 1065 Sable Ct Ne
Life is about finding your forever home. There is a time to buy it and make the memories of forever. The opportunity to purchase a waterfront home, in a gated community, on a cul de sac, with a large lot and plenty of privacy…rarely, presents itself. Sable Court is in the beautiful, quiet and exclusive gated community of Caya Costa. At nearly 4000 square feet, it’s the perfect size and has an exceptional layout. The large kitchen with 2 islands opens to the family room and informal dining space, but also provides a view Riviera Bay and the tropical boardwalk leading to the dock. It’s a special place and a hidden gem. Four Sets of French Doors in excellent condition lead to the amazing rear landscape, which includes an expansive patio living space, grassy play space, beautiful flowers and bushes, all surrounding the large pool and spa with spillover. Walk past the pool or off the corner screened porch to the enchanting boardwalk and view of Riviera Bay. It is a magnetic scene that draws you to the water. Not to be overlooked in this property is the interior layout: 4 bedrooms and 3 baths upstairs includes the master suite with large balcony, and one other bedroom with en suite bath. All three upstairs baths have been updated and are in great condition. It’s an excellent split plan for the bedrooms upstairs. There is a downstairs office/bedroom with a full bath off the soaring foyer. A large but cozy living room off the foyer is perfect for movies, games and quiet evening times. Real hardwood floors adorn the front entry and formal dining, light French pattern porcelain tile floors the kitchen family and back areas of the house flanking the pool and waterfront. Brand new carpet has been installed in the living, stairs and bedrooms. Freshly painted from top to bottom, this home is ready to make memories for the next owner.
- Address: 1065 Sable Ct Ne
- Levels: Two
- City: St Petersburg
- Zip: 33702
- County: Pinellas
- Subdivision: Riviera Bay
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Dock, Maintenance, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Facilities, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s)
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Solar Heat
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 52
- Water Extras: Bridges - No Fixed Bridges, Dock - Open, Dock - Wood, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Seawall - Other, Skiing Allowed
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Gulf/Ocean
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Brick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary, Florida, Traditional
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Foundation: Slab, Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 4888
Available now at $1,225,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 14048
- Lot Dim: 104x164
- Lot Acres: 0.32
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 5
- HOA Fees: $190 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $190
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Conservation Area, Cul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In City Limits, In County, Irregular Lot, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Maintenance Grounds, Pool Maintenance
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$1,458,190 (19.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $322/sqft,
which is 6.9% less than similar homes
in the 33702 zip code.
1065 Sable Ct Ne St Petersburg FL 33702
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1065 Sable Ct Ne
- Approx Payment:$5,959*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Metro.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8077982) located at 1065 Sable Ct Ne St Petersburg FL 33702, call: (813) 966-2115
1065 Sable Ct Ne, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 3808 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,225,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1987.
A comparable home for sale at 1296 86Th Ter N in St Petersburg is listed at $600,000.
This home on 1065 Sable Ct Ne has decreased in price by $25,000 and the last change was on 5/21/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Shore Acres Bayou Grande, Tanglewood Isle and San Carlos Sec Of Riviera Bay are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8077982 has been posted on this site since 3/19/2020 (74 days ago).