1115 Withlacoochee St Safety Harbor FL 34695 MLS U8072781
Less Photos /\
1115 Withlacoochee St
Home Description: 1115 Withlacoochee St
*** Introducing this beautiful move-in ready single family home near Downtown Safety Harbor *** Look beyond the 2 bedrooms, 2 baths on paper — THIS HOME HAS IT ALL!!! Nice sized rooms, multiple bonus areas, updated features throughout the home, storage space galore w/plenty of closet space and an attached "golf cart" sized garage, a beautiful low maintenance front & backyard with new brick pavers, roof replaced 2017 with transferrable warranty. You’ll feel right at home when you enter into the open living room w/vaulted ceilings and open to kitchen area w/hardwood cabinets also features a cozy dining/eating space, the full sized windows with tree top views and fully screened so you can open for a breeze when the weather is right. Off kitchen you have your garage with tons of storage opportunities, major utilities and separate laundry room. Wood/Glass French Doors separate the living room from the family room with a dry bar or media center, you also have 2 sliding glass doors leading outside and to your covered screen porch lanai. New brick pavers in 2016 outside front and back!!! Continuing inside your king sized master bedroom features an additional sitting room space with ceiling fan, en suite bathroom and walk-in closet with access to the laundry room, bedroom 2 also has an additional bonus room/office space with a full wall closet for additional storage ... all the space you will need and with a close distance to all the happenings in buzzing Safety Harbor.
- Middle School: Safety Harbor Middle-PN
- High School: Countryside High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Engineered Hardwood
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bonus Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Bar, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Shower No Tub, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Exterior Features: Lighting, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Siding, Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 5506
- Lot Acres: 0.13
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 11
- Style: Single Family Residence
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Safety Harbor home in this zip code is
$395,600 (21.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $205/sqft,
which is 43.8% less than similar homes
in the 34695 zip code.
1115 Withlacoochee St Safety Harbor FL 34695
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1115 Withlacoochee St
- Approx Payment:$1,581*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Preferred.
1115 Withlacoochee St, Safety Harbor FL is a single family home of 1588 sqft and
is currently priced at $325,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1984.
A comparable home for sale at 367 Grand Central Ave in Safety Harbor is listed at $550,000.
This home on 1115 Withlacoochee St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Safety Harbor, FL.
Safety Harbor Heights, La Forest At Green Springs and Phillippe Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8072781 has been posted on this site since 2/8/2020 (49 days ago).