112 72Nd St Holmes Beach FL 34217 MLS A4421132
Reduced By $100,000
last change 2/18/2020
Less Photos /\
112 72Nd St
Home Description: 112 72Nd St
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! BUILT IN 2014 CUSTOM KEYWEST STYLE 5 BEDROOM 4.5 BATH LOW MAINTENANCE / HIGH PERFORMANCE LUXURY VILLA HOME LOCATED WEST OF GULF DRIVE. This is the ultimate in high performance accommodations! Designed and masterfully crafted from the ground up to fully optimize your vacation home experience and completely wow your senses. Let's talk location first, four houses to the beach! That's right, just steps to the white sands and gorgeous emerald green gulf waters that have made Anna Maria Island famous. Next up, outside amenities to include views of the beach from the front balconies and back deck which is accessed by a spiral staircase, a heated pool, a hot tub, and an outdoor living room set with native tropical landscaping as it backdrop. Cool coastal furnishings generously fill the spacious open concept floor plan in the main living area and each of the five bedrooms, topped with a colorful collection of artwork strategically sprinkled at every glance. There is an elevator, a huge two car garage, and two laundry rooms for your convenience. For those interested in carbon footprints or in this case, lack thereof, you will love the 33 roof mounted solar panels, Icynene insulation throughout, super-efficient AC units. Life on the Island is great, life at 112 72nd is nothing short of perfect! This property makes for the perfect family beach retreat or investment property with it's high income potential.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- Spa Features: Heated
- Water View: Gulf/Ocean - Partial
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: Gulf/Ocean
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Elevator, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Porcelain Tile
- Architectural Style: Key West
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Siding, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Metal
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances, Insulation, Water Heater, Windows
- Green Energy Generation: Solar
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Green Water Features: Low-Flow Fixtures
- Indoor Air Quality: Ventilation, Whole House Vacuum System
- Building Sqft: 4260
Available now at $2,195,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Guest, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter
- Lot Sqft: 10000
- Lot Dim: 100.0X100.0
- Lot Acres: 0.23
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 9
- HOA Fees: $1,423 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $474
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Location: Corner Lot, FloodZone, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Fire/Smoke Detection Integration, Hurricane Insur. Deduction Qual.
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance, Other
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Holmes Beach home in this zip code is
$2,258,878 (2.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $932/sqft,
which is 14.6% less than similar homes
in the 34217 zip code.
112 72Nd St Holmes Beach FL 34217
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$10,678*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Island Investment Realty Llc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4421132) located at 112 72Nd St Holmes Beach FL 34217, call: (813) 966-2115
112 72Nd St, Holmes Beach FL is a single family home of 2354 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,195,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2014.
A comparable home for sale at 238 S Harbor Dr in Holmes Beach is listed at $2,850,000.
This home on 112 72Nd St has decreased in price by $100,000 and the last change was on 2/18/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Holmes Beach, FL.
Gulf View, Palm Gables and Key Royale are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4421132 has been posted on this site since 12/19/2018 (469 days ago).