11222 High Noon Trl Parrish FL 34219 MLS W7814253
Less Photos /\
11222 High Noon Trl
Home Description: 11222 High Noon Trl
Pre-Construction. To be built. Calling Summerwoods home brings not only a beautiful new home for you and your family but a relaxing amenity center that includes a dazzling resort-style pool, cabanas, multi-purpose field, walking trails, playground, grassy pocket park and more. Most homesites back to water or conservation view. All conveniently located 3-miles from I-75 off of Moccasin Wallow Road.The Summerland is one of our newer two-story floor plans featuring 2,421 sq. ft. of living space, 4 bedrooms, a first floor study, 2.5 bathrooms, and 2 car garage. There are many lovely options for this home which will provide you a spacious kitchen opening to a relaxing great room. Head upstairs to your loft made into a media room or game room. Your owner's suite features a double door entry with 2 walk in closets. The on suite bathroom features a large vanity with dual sinks please a walk-in shower with a seat. This home features a beautiful kitchen with 42" maple cabinets. The Owner's Suite has room for plenty of furniture and Owner's Bath has dual vanity sinks with a walk- in shower. Includes WIFI garage opener and smart thermostat. DISCLAIMER: Prices, financing, promotion, and offers subject to change without notice. Must use builder’s lender affiliate to receive certain promotions. Offer valid on new sales only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See Sales Rep for details. All photos are stock photos of this floor plan.
- Address: 11222 High Noon Trl
- Levels: Two
- City: Parrish
- Zip: 34219
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Other, Park, Pool
- Elementary School: Virgil Mills Elementary
- Middle School: Buffalo Creek Middle
- High School: Parrish Community High
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground
- Interior Features: Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Den Features: Dual Sinks, Shower No Tub
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Granit Counters, Island, Walk-In Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Shower No Tub, Stone Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Great Room, Inside Utility, Loft
- Architectural Style: Florida, Key West
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances, HVAC, Lighting, Thermostat, Windows
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Green Water Features: Drip Irrigation, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Low-Flow Fixtures
- Indoor Air Quality: HVAC Filter MERV 8+, Ventilation
- Building Sqft: 1943
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 5243
- Lot Dim: 40x131x40x132
- Lot Acres: 0.12
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 563
- HOA Fees: $100 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $8
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Fire/Smoke Detection Integration, Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Annual CDD FEE: $1,848
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Maintenance Exterior, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: LEASH LAW
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Parrish home in this zip code is
$355,491 (15.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $203/sqft,
which is 18.0% less than similar homes
in the 34219 zip code.
11222 High Noon Trl Parrish FL 34219
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 11222 High Noon Trl
For Sale Near: 11222 High Noon Trl
- Approx Payment:$1,494*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Marge F Maltbie.
11222 High Noon Trl, Parrish FL is a single family home of 1516 sqft and
is currently priced at $307,015
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
A comparable home for sale at 9103 46Th Ct E in Parrish is listed at $278,025.
This home on 11222 High Noon Trl has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Parrish, FL.
Creekside, River Plantation and Ellenton Acres are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS W7814253 has been posted on this site since 7/10/2019 (324 days ago).