11603 Lipsey Rd Tampa FL 33618 MLS T3243560
Less Photos /\
11603 Lipsey Rd
Home Description: 11603 Lipsey Rd
Original Carrollwood beauty! Updated contemporary open concept 4/3 pool home on one of the prettiest streets in the neighborhood. Open your front door and enjoy the view to the pool and well landscaped backyard. Plenty of room to entertain in this home both inside and out. Open the wall of sliding glass doors and enjoy a cool beverage on your patio overlooking the pool and fenced backyard. This home had a major interior renovation in 2017 with many custom updates including 2 Trane HVAC units with UV Purifier & WiFi digital thermostat plus new ductwork & vents throughout the home; new wide wood plank porcelain tile flooring throughout; renovated guest bath with custom cabinets & dual sinks; bonus room/play room with custom built-in cabinets & entertainment center; all new interior and exterior lighting fixtures; new remote controlled Shade Store shades for sliding glass window wall to the pool; new cellular shades including blackout shades in the bedrooms; plantation shutters in living room & dining room; new ADT video security system with Ring doorbell; professionally retextured ceiling, drywall & interior paint in neutral colors; new GE washer/dryer; new interior fire-rated steel garage door, & new Samsung refrigerator (2019). Kitchen includes all stainless steel appliances, granite counters; undermount stainless sink & wood cabinets with a glossy modern finish. Exterior updates completed in 2018 include exterior paint & trim work; new front door with sidelight & bluestone entryway; resurfaced pool deck & patio; new outdoor pool shower; new vinyl fencing (2019); Child Guard pool safety fence; new pool filter, vacuum & skimmer. The yard was professionally landscaped by Garden Gnome in 2018 & trees professionally trimmed in 2019. Plenty of storage in this home with a 2 car garage & a laundry room with a storage closet. Original Carrollwood residents enjoy access to Lake Carroll, White Sands Beach, parks, playgrounds, tennis courts and the community center. This neighborhood is conveniently located to the airport, USF, I-275, Veteran’s Expressway and the center of Tampa and all it has to offer. Come make this home yours today!
- Elementary School: Carrollwood-HB
- Middle School: Adams-HB
- High School: Chamberlain-HB
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Gunite
- Water Name: LAKE CARROLL
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: Lake
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Porcelain Tile
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bonus Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Granit Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Shower No Tub, Stone Counters, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10280
- Lot Dim: 82.24x125
- Lot Acres: 0.24
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 9
- HOA Fees: $600 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $50
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Sidewalk
- Maintenance Includes: Manager, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Pets per Hillsborough County rules and regs
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$500,400 (3.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $211/sqft,
which is 17.3% less than similar homes
in the 33618 zip code.
11603 Lipsey Rd Tampa FL 33618
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 11603 Lipsey Rd
For Sale Near: 11603 Lipsey Rd
- Approx Payment:$2,530*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Tampa Prop..
11603 Lipsey Rd, Tampa FL is a single family home of 2468 sqft and
is currently priced at $520,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1967.
A comparable home for sale at 4418 Carrollwood Village Dr in Tampa is listed at $450,000.
This home on 11603 Lipsey Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Monaco Gardens, Deer Creek and Lake Magdalene Armes Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3243560 has been posted on this site since 5/22/2020 (8 days ago).