12151 Maple Ridge Dr Parrish FL 34219 MLS A4449279
Less Photos /\
12151 Maple Ridge Dr
Home Description: 12151 Maple Ridge Dr
Virtual showings available! View virtual tour now at https://pix360.com/phototour4/24929/ This stylish residence is nestled on a tranquil cul-de-sac location. Immaculately presented, this home has gorgeous curb appeal on a manicured lawn, overseeing a lovely water view. As you enter, the foyer welcomes you with beautiful tile and wood flooring. Enjoy gatherings in the tastefully designed Dining and living rooms with wood flooring and cathedral ceilings. You'll love the kitchen with 2015 SS appliances, new tile back splash, lots of counter space, desk, breakfast bar, cabinets with crown and eat in nook. Entertain in the generously sized Family room with access to the outdoor living space and extended lanai. Master is a divine retreat with new wood flooring, walk in closets, and a master bath with dual sinks, makeup vanity and a walk in shower. Two more bedrooms and 2nd bath give plenty of room for family and friends. Convenient Laundry room has cabinets, folding area and sink with new faucet. So many features of this home like new & upgraded lights & fans, Exterior painted 2017, A/C 2016, new flooring master, interior paint, & gutters on lanai. Location can't be beat in this top neighborhood that is minutes to shopping, restaurants, beaches, and entertainment. Golf & social memberships are available but not mandatory. Great community for walking, biking and social activities.
- Elementary School: Williams Elementary
- Middle School: Lincoln Middle
- High School: Parrish Community High
- Water View: Lake
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 9975
- Lot Acres: 0.23
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 25
- HOA Fees: $1,800 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $150
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, In County, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Community Pool, Maintenance Grounds, Security
- Other Fees Amount: $534 Quarterly
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Parrish home in this zip code is
$357,934 (27.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $139/sqft,
which is 20.0% less than similar homes
in the 34219 zip code.
12151 Maple Ridge Dr Parrish FL 34219
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 12151 Maple Ridge Dr
For Sale Near: 12151 Maple Ridge Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,424*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
12151 Maple Ridge Dr, Parrish FL is a single family home of 2016 sqft and
is currently priced at $281,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 8535 Starlight Loop Gln in Parrish is listed at $258,990.
This home on 12151 Maple Ridge Dr has decreased in price by $28,900 and the last change was on 1/23/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Parrish, FL.
Chelsea Oaks, Harrison Ranch and Kingsfield are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4449279 has been posted on this site since 10/23/2019 (260 days ago).