12237 Eldon Dr Largo FL 33774 MLS U8078970
Reduced By $15,000
last change 4/19/2020
Less Photos /\
12237 Eldon Dr
Home Description: 12237 Eldon Dr
Great updated home. Less than 2 miles from Indian Rocks Beach and Gulf Beaches. No Flood Insurance Required. Walking distance to Anona Elementary School, supermarket, restaurants and shopping centers. Great Location!! No Carpet, Beautiful Ceramic Tile that looks like wood, bedrooms and living/dining space have Ceiling Fan fixtures. Beautifully updated kitchen with backsplash has Stainless Steel Appliances. Granite Countertops and Recessed lighting. Updated Bathroom with vanity, light fixtures and mirror. One car Garage has automatic Door Opener and a bathroom with stand up shower. Perfect Bathroom to keep all the sand away after spending the day at the beach. Great bonus room next to the kitchen with ceiling fan and plenty of natural light. It can be a playroom, an office, music room, a family room and/or a bedroom if needed. A large Shed build 2016 at the back with light fixtures, ceiling fan and electrical power. The Shed can be a wood shop, an outdoor game room, or store away the kayaks, boating gear, bikes, motorcycles, jet ski's. If you need this home to be a 3 bed it is very easy to do. You have two great options. The bonus room is not added as heated square footage according to public records. This home with the bonus room is over 1,000 sq ft home. For a home this size there is alot of Storage.
- Elementary School: Anona Elementary-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Stone Counters
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Porcelain Tile, Tile
- Bathroom 1 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bathroom 2 Features: Shower No Tub
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bonus Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Granit Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Exterior Features: Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Undetermined
- Roof: Other, Shingle
Available now at $224,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 5022
- Lot Dim: 52x98
- Lot Acres: 0.12
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 51
- Style: Single Family Residence
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Largo home in this zip code is
$275,125 (22.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $263/sqft,
which is 14.7% less than similar homes
in the 33774 zip code.
12237 Eldon Dr Largo FL 33774
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 12237 Eldon Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,135*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Gulfside Rlty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8078970) located at 12237 Eldon Dr Largo FL 33774, call: (813) 966-2115
12237 Eldon Dr, Largo FL is a single family home of 851 sqft and
is currently priced at $224,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1973.
A comparable home for sale at 14248 Chamberlain Ave in Largo is listed at $349,900.
This home on 12237 Eldon Dr has decreased in price by $15,000 and the last change was on 4/19/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Largo, FL.
Indian Springs Colony, Wilcox Manor and Grove Lake Manor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8078970 has been posted on this site since 3/20/2020 (72 days ago).