1224 Blvd Of The Arts # 1802 Sarasota FL 34236 MLS A4400302
Less Photos /\
1224 Blvd Of The Arts # 1802
Home Description: 1224 Blvd Of The Arts # 1802
Now under construction! Limited time remains for Buyers to customize their residence. From the Developer of The Ritz-Carlton Sarasota and Concession Golf Club and Residences, we proudly introduce BLVD Sarasota. You’re living in one of only 49 expansive and innovative modern residences in Sarasota’s newest, most impressive downtown address. You glance out the window at your vibrant city with all its cultural offerings, trendy restaurants and boutiques, wondering what excitement today will bring. Then, you see the Bay, simply breathtaking. Add on-site dining on the first floor and Sarasota's only private rooftop pool – there’s nowhere else like it. With 2 floors of planned amenities including an 19th floor roof deck with resort style, zero horizon pool, outdoor kitchen and lounge area, and multiple gas fire-pits overlooking the Bay, downtown and incredible views of Siesta, Lido and Longboat Keys. A leading edge indoor golf simulator, climate controlled private wine cellars, a pet grooming salon, and a 5th floor pet lawn are just a few other amenities unique only to BLVD. With 4 different floor plans ranging in size from 3550-3900 sqft, these luxury residences provide the size of a single family home with the concierge convenience of condominium living. Custom cabinetry accompanied by quartz counters ensure a unique design tailored to your desires. Natural gas is now available for kitchen cooktops. 2 assigned parking spaces convey with each unit.
- Address: 1224 Blvd Of The Arts # 1802
- Unit Num: 1802
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34236
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Cable, Elevators, Fitness Center, Pool, Recreation Facilities
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, Infinity
- Spa Features: Heated
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full
- Water Name: SARASOTA BAY
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Porcelain Tile
- Additional Rooms: Great Room, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Balcony
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Other
- Building Sqft: 5330
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Garage Feature: Assigned, Covered, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s)
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Gas, Natural Gas Available, Public
- Lot Sqft: 36800
- Lot Acres: 0.80
- Total Acre: 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Lot Num: 2
- HOA Fees: $1,520 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $1,520
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: High Rise
- Location: In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Gas, Insurance, Internet, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $0 Monthly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $0
- Building Num Floors: 18
- Building Name Number: BLVD SARASOTA
- Condo Floor Number: 15+
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit, Size Limit, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Pet restrictions to be determined and will be stated in condo docs when available. Information found on the MLS is estimated and will be verified upon completion of condo docs.
- Pet Size: Large (61-100 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 100
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota condo in this zip code is
$2,086,394 (40.0% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $891/sqft,
which is 22.4% less than similar condos
in the 34236 zip code.
1224 Blvd Of The Arts # 1802 Sarasota FL 34236
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1224 Blvd Of The Arts # 1802
For Sale Near: 1224 Blvd Of The Arts # 1802
- Approx Payment:$16,905*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Key Solutions Real Estate Grp.
1224 Blvd Of The Arts # 1802, Sarasota FL is a condo of 3900 sqft and
is currently priced at $3,475,000
This condo has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2018.
A comparable condo for sale at 1335 2Nd St # Ph7 in Sarasota is listed at $2,699,900.
This condo on 1224 Blvd Of The Arts # 1802 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Bird Key, Plaza At Five Points Residences and L Elegance On Lido Beach are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4400302 has been posted on this site since 4/12/2018 (849 days ago).