12310 Glenridge Ln Parrish FL 34219 MLS A4445257
Less Photos /\
12310 Glenridge Ln
Home Description: 12310 Glenridge Ln
**MOTIVATED SELLER SAYS BRING ALL OFFERS!! **Welcome to this immaculate, 2-year-old home in the beautiful brand new community of Cross Creek in Parrish. The neighborhood offers amenities such as a community pool, clubhouse, playground, and a low HOA. This open floor plan is perfect for entertaining. The kitchen boasts stunning cabinetry with satin nickel hardware and beautiful stainless steel appliances - perfect for the chef in your life to create. The master suite has a large walk-in closet with plenty of storage for the latest fashions and an ensuite bath with dual vanities and a walk-in shower. The home is perfect for having guests with a pocket door separating the main living area and providing privacy. The beautiful water view off the lanai is an ideal place to drink your morning cup of coffee or favorite drink in the evening.
- Elementary School: William H. Bashaw Elementary
- Middle School: Buffalo Creek Middle
- High School: Parrish Community High
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10280
- Lot Acres: 0.24
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 28
- HOA Fees: $175 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $58
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $953
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Buyer to confirm Pet Restrictions with HOA prior to making an offer
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Parrish home in this zip code is
$362,499 (35.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $167/sqft,
which is 1.2% less than similar homes
in the 34219 zip code.
12310 Glenridge Ln Parrish FL 34219
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 12310 Glenridge Ln
For Sale Near: 12310 Glenridge Ln
- Approx Payment:$1,353*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Group.
12310 Glenridge Ln, Parrish FL is a single family home of 1595 sqft and
is currently priced at $267,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2017.
A comparable home for sale at 9729 50Th Street Cir E in Parrish is listed at $254,900.
This home on 12310 Glenridge Ln has decreased in price by $13,000 and the last change was on 10/19/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Parrish, FL.
Aberdeen, Chelsea Oaks and Willow Shores are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4445257 has been posted on this site since 9/5/2019 (146 days ago).