12531 Highfield Cir Lakewood Ranch FL 34202 MLS A4441387
Less Photos /\
12531 Highfield Cir
Home Description: 12531 Highfield Cir
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. OFFER TODAY ON THE BEST DEAL IN LAKEWOOD RANCH COUNTRY CLUB! NOW OFFERED BELOW APPRAISED VALUE! Hurry in to see this incredible family home that has been totally refreshed with new interior paint throughout and beautiful new hardwood flooring! This unique floorplan is the perfect layout with an extensive master suite that includes a sitting area with entrance to pool and spa, separate sun room, and gorgeous study with equisite built-ins! A breathtaking grand living room with natural stone fireplace, dramatic high ceilings and natural travertine floors overlook the spacious lanai with large swimming pool, outdoor fireplace and summer kitchen. This open floorplan is perfect for entertaining your guests with wet bar and gorgeous stone columns. The designer kitchen offers magnificent wood cabinetry, generous size pantry, gas cook top, side by side full size refrigerator and freezer, magnificent granite and even has a serving window to the outdoor lanai! Family time is easy with the spacious combination of kitchen and family room that is a perfect opportunity to lounge and enjoy breakfast or lunch in the eat in kitchen while watching the game or your favorite movie. The details of this home are incredible from floor to ceiling! Even the laundry room is exceptional with beautiful cabinetry! Each bedroom has access to it's own full bath!
- Address: 12531 Highfield Cir
- Levels: Two
- City: Lakewood Ranch
- Zip: 34202
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Lakewood Ranch Country Club
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Optional Additional Fees, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Robert E Willis Elementary
- Middle School: Nolan Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground
- Spa Features: Heated
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Cooktop, Disposal
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Living Room, Other Room
- Floor Covering: Brick/Stone, Travertine, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Florida Room, Great Room
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 7353
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Faces Side
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- Lot Sqft: 20255
- Lot Acres: 0.46
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 10
- HOA Fees: $140 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $11
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Conservation Area
- Annual CDD FEE: $5,587
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard
- Other Fees Amount: $279 Quarterly
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: SEE HOA
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 110
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Lakewood Ranch home in this zip code is
$901,843 (24.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $225/sqft,
which is 11.3% less than similar homes
in the 34202 zip code.
12531 Highfield Cir Lakewood Ranch FL 34202
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 12531 Highfield Cir
For Sale Near: 12531 Highfield Cir
- Approx Payment:$5,838*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Sarasota Trust Realty Company.
12531 Highfield Cir, Lakewood Ranch FL is a single family home of 5331 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,199,999
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at 8122 Lone Tree Gln in Lakewood Ranch is listed at $819,000.
This home on 12531 Highfield Cir has decreased in price by $175,001 and the last change was on 2/2/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Panther Ridge, River Club North and Pomello City are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4441387 has been posted on this site since 7/17/2019 (364 days ago).