13015 Belknap Pl Lakewood Ranch FL 34211 MLS A4444715
Reduced By $29,000
last change 1/8/2020
Less Photos /\
13015 Belknap Pl
Home Description: 13015 Belknap Pl
Welcome home to this beautiful and immaculate pool home that was designed for you and/or your extended family. The sellers are meticulous with the care and upkeep of this beauty. Step inside to find your dream home that is spacious with high ceilings yet, has that “home sweet home” appeal! The first floor has a great room that includes a beautiful wood-crafted built-in entertainment center for everyone to enjoy. The open concept in this home lends to family gathering in the large kitchen that’s roomy enough for multiple chefs! The kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, and a gas stub for a gas range if that’s what YOU prefer! Then there is that alluring site from your lanai, the “child protected” heated pool and spa, where you will be enchanted by the natural preserves right behind your pool. Your 2nd floor includes a large bonus room with another custom-built, granite countertop cabinet, compliments of the sellers! They even added cabinets in the laundry room allowing for sufficient storage. This stunning home ALSO features a perfect in-law/friend/family suite, known as the "Next Generation Home", that offers its own master bedroom, full bath, laundry closet with stacked washer/dryer, kitchen (including refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher), living room, garage and separate entry for complete privacy!
- Elementary School: Gullett Elementary
- Middle School: Nolan Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Great Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Kitchen Features: Granit Counters
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Interior In-Law Suite, Loft
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 4781
Available now at $569,999
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Interior In-Law Suite||13x10||First|
|Master Bedroom 2||15x16||First|
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Split Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Exhaust Fans, Natural Gas, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Private, Sprinkler Recycled
- Lot Sqft: 8718
- Lot Acres: 0.20
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 84
- HOA Fees: $767 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $255
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Greenbelt, In County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Fire/Smoke Detection Integration
- Annual CDD FEE: $2,262
- Maintenance Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Manager
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 6 bedroom Lakewood Ranch home in this zip code is
$586,175 (2.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $146/sqft,
which is 14.2% less than similar homes
in the 34211 zip code.
13015 Belknap Pl Lakewood Ranch FL 34211
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 13015 Belknap Pl
- Approx Payment:$2,773*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4444715) located at 13015 Belknap Pl Lakewood Ranch FL 34211, call: (813) 966-2115
13015 Belknap Pl, Lakewood Ranch FL is a single family home of 3893 sqft and
is currently priced at $569,999
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2015.
A comparable home for sale at 5513 Goodpasture Gln in Lakewood Ranch is listed at $624,900.
This home on 13015 Belknap Pl has decreased in price by $29,000 and the last change was on 1/8/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Rosedale Highlands, Rosedale and River Strand At Heritage Harbor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4444715 has been posted on this site since 9/5/2019 (169 days ago).