1355 Roberts Bay Ln Sarasota FL 34242 MLS N6109857
Less Photos /\
1355 Roberts Bay Ln
Home Description: 1355 Roberts Bay Ln
This luxurious home is located in highly desirable Tropical Cove on the upscale island of Siesta Key. The custom built, one-of-a-kind home was designed with entertaining in mind. Bright and spacious home is located a on cul-de-sac. As you enter the circular paver driveway, the striking curb appeal with fruit trees and mature landscaping is breathtaking. On the main level you will find the windows, roof and Central A/C have all been recently updated. As you enter the foyer you will be greeted with a sunken sun-filled living Room. Built in Butler’s Pantry holds all your entertaining supplies. In the adjacent living room leads into a formal dining room with 1 of 3 sliders that allow access into the Trex finished upper deck overlooking the saltwater pool and 2 story pool cage. Master bedroom with 2 walk-in closets. Step into the spa-like master bath with double vanity, tile flooring, separate make up station and tiled shower with multiple shower jets. There are 2 additional bedrooms located on the opposite side of the home, both with walk in closets and floor to ceiling energy-efficient windows. All Bedrooms have authentic hardwood floors. The Kitchen was just remodeled with new cabinets, new stainless steel appliances, all new lighting and backsplash. What until you see the walk in pantry with more storage than most walk in closets found in modern homes today. In the laundry room owner had a custom built desk and shelving installed. The alluring family room is located directly next to the Kitchen with a second dining room for those informal parties. Family room has 2 story brick wood burning fireplace with built in’s and cathedral beamed wood ceilings for a spacious gathering spot for all. On the lower level you will find a 3 car garage with 18 ft door. Garage floor and workshop boasts epoxy sealed high gloss floors. Located right off the garage you will find a storage room with approx. 1,100 sq ft of storage or possible in-law suite. The owner has already added an additional den/office space with its own French doors that open to the pool deck and includes a half bath for pool guests. Owner has plans for a sauna in the same space. While you are entertaining in this upscale home, your guests will have captivating views of the over 1/2 acre lot full of fruit trees and mature landscaping. There is a spiral staircase that will lead your guests down to the pebble tech heated salt water pool.
- Elementary School: Phillippi Shores Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Range, Refrigerator, Whole House R.O. System, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Tile, Wood
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Den Features: Built-In Shelving, Other Specify In Remarks
- Dining Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Great Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s), Other Specify In Remarks
- Kitchen Features: Granit Counters, Other Specify In Remarks, Walk-In Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Desk Built-In, Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Granit Counters, Other Specify In Remarks, Shower No Tub, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Utility Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Desk Built-In
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Elevated, Florida
- Exterior Features: Awning(s), Balcony, Fenced, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Brick, Stucco
- Foundation: Basement
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $1,200,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking, Ground Level, Oversized, Parking Pad, Underground, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Humidity Control, Mini-Split Unit(s), Zoned
- Heating: Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Private, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 23670
- Lot Acres: 0.54
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 13
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In City Limits, Irregular Lot, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,390,575 (15.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $477/sqft,
which is 20.9% less than similar homes
in the 34242 zip code.
1355 Roberts Bay Ln Sarasota FL 34242
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1355 Roberts Bay Ln
For Sale Near: 1355 Roberts Bay Ln
- Approx Payment:$5,838*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Gulf Shores Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# N6109857) located at 1355 Roberts Bay Ln Sarasota FL 34242, call: (813) 966-2115
1355 Roberts Bay Ln, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2517 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,200,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1977.
A comparable home for sale at 5310 Hidden Harbor Rd in Sarasota is listed at $799,000.
This home on 1355 Roberts Bay Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Gulf & Bay Club, Sarasota Surf And Racquet and Sarasota Beach are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6109857 has been posted on this site since 3/31/2020 (59 days ago).