14238 Sundial Pl Lakewood Ranch FL 34202 MLS A4440255
Less Photos /\
14238 Sundial Pl
Home Description: 14238 Sundial Pl
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Presenting a custom CERTIFIED FLORIDA GREEN HOME located across the street from "A" Rated elem/mid schools & meticulously kept by original Owner with over $100K in upgrades. Features include: split floor plan w/ 4 Beds/4 Baths, Master Bedroom w/ custom Maple wood laundry hamper/jewelry organizer, kitchen w/ 42 inch cabinets & mosaic marble/tile back splash, Corian counter tops, wall oven, chef's sink, & stainless steel appliances, 14' cathedral ceiling Great Room w/ custom Maple wood entertainment ctr, den w/ custom Alder wood desk, nook w/ custom Maple wood bench along w/ storage & aquarium windows and upstairs bedroom w/ custom Maple wood entertainment ctr, surround sound speakers, dry bar w/ microwave & U-Line fridge. Outside, the home is surrounded by lush landscaping, landscape lighting & over-sized 2-car garage w/ motor court parking providing much privacy. In the over sized lanai, you will relax in your own heated saltwater pool overlooking 79' of water view. The lanai includes custom recessed lights, stereo speakers & doggie doors leading to the fenced backyard. Other features include 18 inch floor tile, upgraded windows/glass doors, wood shutters, tray ceilings w/ crown molding, California closets, Electrostatic A/C System, ceiling fans, custom recessed lights w/ dimmers & Moen & Kohler plumbing fixtures.
- Elementary School: McNeal Elementary
- Middle School: Nolan Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning, Tile
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Bedroom 4 Features: Bar, Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s), Granit Counters, Other Specify In Remarks
- Bedroom 3 Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s), Other Specify In Remarks
- Bedroom 2 Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s), Other Specify In Remarks
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Other Specify In Remarks
- Great Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Built-In Shelving, Other Specify In Remarks, Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Other Specify In Remarks, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s), Other Specify In Remarks, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Office Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s), Desk Built-In, Other Specify In Remarks
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Dog Run, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Concrete, Tile
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances, Insulation, Lighting, Windows
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Green Water Features: Irrig. System-Drip/Microheads, Irrig. System-Rainwater from Ponds, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Low-Flow Fixtures
- Indoor Air Quality: HVAC UV/Elec. Filtration, No/Low VOC Paint/Finish
- Building Sqft: 3715
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Curb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, On Street, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 8451
- Lot Dim: 61 X 120 FRONT 79 X 120 BACK
- Lot Acres: 0.19
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 18
- HOA Fees: $105 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $8
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Walk-Up
- Location: In City Limits, In County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Fire/Smoke Detection Integration
- Annual CDD FEE: $1,741
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Condo Floor Number: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Lakewood Ranch home in this zip code is
$946,412 (80.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $187/sqft,
which is 34.2% less than similar homes
in the 34202 zip code.
14238 Sundial Pl Lakewood Ranch FL 34202
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 14238 Sundial Pl
For Sale Near: 14238 Sundial Pl
- Approx Payment:$2,554*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Integra Realty.
14238 Sundial Pl, Lakewood Ranch FL is a single family home of 2814 sqft and
is currently priced at $525,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 6010 95Th Street Cir E in Lakewood Ranch is listed at $569,000.
This home on 14238 Sundial Pl has decreased in price by $50,000 and the last change was on 12/23/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Pomello City, River Club North and Preserve At Panther Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4440255 has been posted on this site since 7/4/2019 (237 days ago).