1461 John Ringling Pkwy Sarasota FL 34236 MLS A4447338
Reduced By $455,000
last change 1/11/2020
Less Photos /\
1461 John Ringling Pkwy
Home Description: 1461 John Ringling Pkwy
Surrounded by Lido Shores most luxurious residences, attention to detail is evident in this private, lushly landscaped waterfront home. Enter the gates, pass by the sculpture of the mermaid and dolphins to the etched glass double doors reflecting the surrounding tropical oasis. Inside look beyond the beautiful granite staircase with wrought iron railings through the soaring windows of the grand salon to the sparkling waters beyond. This 4 bedroom estate home with marble floors, chefs kitchen, media room, billiard room, wet bar, office/den and family room has been meticulously maintained with many updates throughout, including replacement of windows and doors with PGT impact hurricane windows, clay tile roof, foam attic insulation, extensively remodeled infinity edge pool and spa, Carrier variable speed zoned a/c systems, and dock with high speed 27,000lb boat lift, and 10,000lb personal watercraft lift. The first floor master suite includes dual custom closets, motorized blinds and spa-like master bath. Elevator gives you access to all levels. Upstairs relax in the billiard room or watch a movie on the 120" screen in the media room, opening to the wide, covered veranda giving a bird’s eye view of the amazing sunsets. Three ensuite bedrooms, two of which open onto the veranda, are ideal for the comfort of your family and friends.
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Infinity, Lighting, Salt Water, Tile
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Name: NEW PASS INTERCOASTAL WATERWAY
- Water Frontage: Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Feet: 108
- Water Extras: Bridges - No Fixed Bridges, Davits, Dock - Composite, Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift, Sailboat Water
- Water Access: Beach - Private, Gulf/Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Decorative, Gas, Living Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Granite, Marble, Travertine
- Game Room Features: Wet Bar
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry, Walk-In Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Bidet, Dual Sinks, Garden Bath
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Media Room, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Tile
- Green Energy Efficiency: Insulation, Roof
- Indoor Air Quality: Whole House Vacuum System
- Building Sqft: 9603
Available now at $5,295,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Boat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized, Split Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 30148
- Lot Acres: 0.69
- Total Acre: 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Lot Num: 2
- HOA Fees: $200 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $16
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, Irregular Lot, Level/Flat, Near Public Transit, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Maintenance Includes: Other
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$2,353,431 (55.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $835/sqft,
which is 26.8% less than similar homes
in the 34236 zip code.
1461 John Ringling Pkwy Sarasota FL 34236
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1461 John Ringling Pkwy
For Sale Near: 1461 John Ringling Pkwy
- Approx Payment:$25,758*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Horizon Realty International.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4447338) located at 1461 John Ringling Pkwy Sarasota FL 34236, call: (813) 966-2115
1461 John Ringling Pkwy, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 6342 sqft and
is currently priced at $5,295,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable home for sale at 225 John Ringling Blvd in Sarasota is listed at $1,695,000.
This home on 1461 John Ringling Pkwy has decreased in price by $455,000 and the last change was on 1/11/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Bird Key, Plaza At Five Points Residences and L Elegance On Lido Beach are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4447338 has been posted on this site since 10/9/2019 (275 days ago).