1488 High Bluff Dr Largo FL 33770 MLS U8081918
Less Photos /\
1488 High Bluff Dr
Home Description: 1488 High Bluff Dr
WELCOME HOME to this beautiful 3/2/2 updated residence in very desirable Harbor Hills! With tons of curb appeal where no flood insurance is required yet only 5 minutes to gorgeous beaches, Belleair boat ramp, shopping and fine restaurants, the inviting and lovely covered and arched entry only hints at what one finds inside. With over 2200 square foot of living area, the split bedroom open floor plan has been very well maintained and offers great living space with wonderful flow. The large master suite has a spacious bathroom with double vanities, separate private water closet and shower, attractive lighting, and walk in closet. The additional bedrooms on the opposite side of home share a remodeled bath with handsome cabinetry and attractive vanity area. Hard to find Terrazzo flooring is in one bedroom while the other has a very nice walk in closet. An inside laundry room with utility tub has additional cabinetry and storage and is perfectly situated as you enter off the garage area. The kitchen with breakfast bar, newer stainless appliances and spacious walk in pantry opens to the large dining room. A lovely great room adjoins an impressive gathering area filled with natural light through large windows which capture tropical foliage in the rear yard. A cozy eat-in area with pass thru to kitchen provides for easy everyday living. Newer Travertine floors are exquisite and complement wood flooring in all of the right places. Crown molding, thick baseboards, textured ceilings, ceiling fans throughout, updated electrical panel, newer HVAC, and energy efficient dual pane windows, are only a few additional updates to this wonderful property where ALL THE WORK IS DONE! A deep well is perfect for irrigating the thick and verdant lawn and mature landscaping. Enjoy the over sized two car garage with additional storage not often found in comparable properties.
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Terrazzo, Travertine, Wood
- Bedroom 3 Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Florida Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry
- Living Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Utility Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Florida Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Florida, Ranch
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Green Water Features: Low-Flow Fixtures
- Building Sqft: 2856
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Humidity Control
- Heating: Central, Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 9004
- Lot Dim: 80x111
- Lot Acres: 0.21
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 7
- HOA Fees: $75 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $6
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Largo home in this zip code is
$348,181 (12.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $179/sqft,
which is 12.5% less than similar homes
in the 33770 zip code.
1488 High Bluff Dr Largo FL 33770
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1488 High Bluff Dr
For Sale Near: 1488 High Bluff Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,941*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coastal Properties Group.
1488 High Bluff Dr, Largo FL is a single family home of 2225 sqft and
is currently priced at $399,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1969.
A comparable home for sale at 3151 Fountainhead Dr in Largo is listed at $285,000.
This home on 1488 High Bluff Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Largo, FL.
Belleair Heights, West End Terrace and Oakdale Manor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8081918 has been posted on this site since 4/20/2020 (40 days ago).