14995 Flowing Gold Dr Bradenton FL 34212 MLS T3147972
Less Photos /\
14995 Flowing Gold Dr
Home Description: 14995 Flowing Gold Dr
Under Construction. Under Construction;This modernly designed two story home is perfect for the growing family. Abundant windows throughout the home fill the space with plenty of natural light which adds to this home’s already open feel. The foyer flows into a flex room that can act as a formal dining room, home office, or den. From there, you will find an open concept living room that flows into the dining area and kitchen. The kitchen includes ample cabinets and counter space, a corner pantry, and a central island for bar-style eating and entertaining. This home comes with all appliances including refrigerator, built-in dishwasher, electric range, microwave hood, washer, and dryer. On the first floor there is also a spacious bedroom and full bathroom, perfect for guests. Upstairs, the well-appointed Owner’s Suite features an ensuite bath with spacious walk in shower, double vanity, and two huge walk-in closets, providing plenty of storage. Three additional bedrooms surround a second upstairs living area and a third full bathroom. The laundry room is conveniently located upstairs as well. Other quick inventory options available in this community and others nearby. Pictures, photographs, colors, features, and sizes are for illustration purposes only and will vary from the homes as built.
- Address: 14995 Flowing Gold Dr
- Levels: Two
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34212
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Park, Playground, Pool, Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Gene Witt Elementary
- Middle School: Carlos E. Haile Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Interior Features: Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Island, Walk-In Pantry
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances, Insulation, Windows
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Indoor Air Quality: Non Toxic Pest Control, Ventilation
- Building Sqft: 3083
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 6000
- Lot Acres: 0.13
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 564
- HOA Fees: $125 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $125
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Fire/Smoke Detection Integration
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Insurance, Private Road, Recreational Facilities
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: PER HOA GUIDELINES
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$604,659 (101.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $115/sqft,
which is 30.9% less than similar homes
in the 34212 zip code.
14995 Flowing Gold Dr Bradenton FL 34212
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 14995 Flowing Gold Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,520*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of D R Horton Realty Llc.
14995 Flowing Gold Dr, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2601 sqft and
is currently priced at $299,990
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2018.
A comparable home for sale at 8316 Heritage Grand Pl in Bradenton is listed at $785,000.
This home on 14995 Flowing Gold Dr has decreased in price by $15,000 and the last change was on 1/15/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Greenfield Plantation, River Strand At Heritage Harbor and Watch At Waterlefe are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3147972 has been posted on this site since 12/21/2018 (472 days ago).