1570 Oakford Rd Sarasota FL 34240 MLS A4443592
Reduced By $120,900
last change 10/18/2019
Less Photos /\
1570 Oakford Rd
Home Description: 1570 Oakford Rd
Reminiscent of a Southern style architecture, this gracious two story home has quality galore throughout both floors. Extensive specially designed wide millwork, impact windows and doors, French doors, Hickory hardwood floors and plenty of fabulous built-in wall units. The grand foyer opens to elegant formal living and formal dining rooms. A very spacious family room with fireplace and built in wall detail and is open to the gourmet kitchen featuring Sub Zero refrigerator, 6 burner gas range, pot filler, custom cabinets, elegant stone counter tops and an informal dining area too. Just off the kitchen is the secluded work station and down the short hallway are the guest bath and very spacious laundry room. The master bedroom suite features, bay window, two walk-in closets with California Closet organizers, a fantastic spa bathroom with separate soaking tub, large shower, two separate vanities and Travertine floor. On the second floor you will have a loft bonus room, finished storage or workout room, three good sized bedrooms full and a half bath.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Family Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Engineered Hardwood, Tile, Travertine
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Loft, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Colonial, Traditional
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Brick, Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Windows
- Building Sqft: 5570
Available now at $799,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s), Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized, Parking Pad, Split Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane
- Lot Sqft: 39798
- Lot Acres: 0.91
- Total Acre: 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Lot Num: 97
- HOA Fees: $225 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $75
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Level/Flat, Near Golf Course, Oversized Lot, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Maintenance Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Private Road
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$676,513 (15.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $205/sqft,
which is 3.8% less than similar homes
in the 34240 zip code.
1570 Oakford Rd Sarasota FL 34240
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1570 Oakford Rd
For Sale Near: 1570 Oakford Rd
- Approx Payment:$3,887*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4443592) located at 1570 Oakford Rd Sarasota FL 34240, call: (813) 966-2115
1570 Oakford Rd, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 3906 sqft and
is currently priced at $799,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2008.
A comparable home for sale at 8209 Grande Shores Dr in Sarasota is listed at $1,085,000.
This home on 1570 Oakford Rd has decreased in price by $120,900 and the last change was on 10/18/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Lakewood Ranch Country Club, Racimo Ranches and Hidden River are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4443592 has been posted on this site since 8/17/2019 (284 days ago).