16139 4Th St E Redington Beach FL 33708 MLS T3202161
Reduced By $50,000
last change 11/15/2019
Less Photos /\
16139 4Th St E
Home Description: 16139 4Th St E
Live your life in this beautiful two story house, with pool and new boat lift (16 000). The real Florida lifestyle. Incredible home with spectacular and relaxing waterviews. Come and enjoy the best time of your life! The house is in the corner and the marine breeze is constant even in the hot summer days.Very quiet community that impacts the senses with the pool view and the ocean view. No fees for HOA or CDD. Buying this house is the perfect decision for those who want to live in a paradise. Dolphins are our neighbors. Stingrays, Flounders, and all kind of marine life can be seen every morning and afternoon. Spend your afternoons at your deck, in your boat or just fishing in the back of your own house. Come and see it!
- Elementary School: Madeira Beach Elementary-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Fiberglass, Heated
- Water View: Bayou, Canal, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 130
- Water Extras: Boat Ramp - Private, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Canal - Saltwater, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave
- Fireplace Desc: Decorative, Family Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Bedroom 1 Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Bonus Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Laundry Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room
- Exterior Features: French Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $849,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Golf Cart Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Fiber Optics
- Lot Sqft: 7218
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 19
- Style: Villa
- Location: Corner Lot, Cul-de-sac
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Redington Beach home in this zip code is
$635,721 (25.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $322/sqft,
which is 8.5% less than similar homes
in the 33708 zip code.
16139 4Th St E Redington Beach FL 33708
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 16139 4Th St E
- Approx Payment:$4,134*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Align Right Realty Llc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3202161) located at 16139 4Th St E Redington Beach FL 33708, call: (813) 966-2115
16139 4Th St E, Redington Beach FL is a single family home of 2637 sqft and
is currently priced at $849,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1972.
A comparable home for sale at 16115 5Th St E in Redington Beach is listed at $949,000.
This home on 16139 4Th St E has decreased in price by $50,000 and the last change was on 11/15/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Redington Beach, FL.
Redington Place, Tides Beach Club and Madeira Shores are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3202161 has been posted on this site since 10/2/2019 (241 days ago).