16221 County Road 675 Rd E Parrish FL 34219 MLS A4447002
Reduced By $5,001
last change 12/10/2019
Less Photos /\
16221 County Road 675 Rd E
Home Description: 16221 County Road 675 Rd E
Desire to live out in the country with lots of room to roam around your land, but still be close to all the amenities Lakewood Ranch has to offer, with NO CDD or NO Deed Restrictions? Look no further! This spacious 4 bedroom 2 full bath single family home also features a separate building which could be used as a man cave, barn, stable, or storage. Kitchen has solid wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, corian counter tops and a nice size pantry. The kitchen overlooks into the spacious, light and bright open family room. Slip away to your master suite which features an over sized walk-in closet. The master bath includes: his and her dual sinks, separate garden tub and shower. While your family enjoys privacy in their bedrooms on the other side of home. Formal living/dining room area is great for entertaining. Home warranty included. Walk out from living room to relax on your covered, screened lanai and see nothing but wildlife as you escape from busy city life. Also enjoy the outdoors overlooking the beautiful private mature landscape. Follow your driveway to the huge building which has it's own electric, ready for your tools, toys, or horses to personalize your favorite use!
- Elementary School: Williams Elementary
- Middle School: Buffalo Creek Middle
- High School: Parrish Community High
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Dual Sinks, Garden Bath, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Utility Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Closet Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Family Room
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3124
Available now at $559,999
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Open, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- Lot Sqft: 467834
- Lot Acres: 10.74
- Total Acre: 10 to less than 20
- Lot Num: 11
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Pasture, Zoned for Horses
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Parrish home in this zip code is
$397,312 (29.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $253/sqft,
which is 39.3% less than similar homes
in the 34219 zip code.
16221 County Road 675 Rd E Parrish FL 34219
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 16221 County Road 675 Rd E
For Sale Near: 16221 County Road 675 Rd E
- Approx Payment:$2,724*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Gb International Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4447002) located at 16221 County Road 675 Rd E Parrish FL 34219, call: (813) 966-2115
16221 County Road 675 Rd E, Parrish FL is a single family home of 2210 sqft and
is currently priced at $559,999
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable home for sale at 16523 Rivers Reach Blvd in Parrish is listed at $429,000.
This home on 16221 County Road 675 Rd E has decreased in price by $5,001 and the last change was on 12/10/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Parrish, FL.
Twin Rivers, River Wilderness and Foxbrook are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4447002 has been posted on this site since 10/3/2019 (137 days ago).