1644 Stickney Point Rd # 44-201 Sarasota FL 34231 MLS A4440218
Reduced By $22,000
last change 8/1/2019
Less Photos /\
1644 Stickney Point Rd # 44-201
Home Description: 1644 Stickney Point Rd # 44-201
PRICE REDUCTION! MOTIVATED SELLER! Come and enjoy the beautiful and peaceful lush-landscaped views from your own private lanai in this end unit turnkey furnished 1 bedroom/1 bath condo at Castel Del Mare which has been called "The Hidden Jewel on the Bay" for so many reasons. This community has 2 pools, one sitting on the Intrarcoastal Waterway where you can enjoy the beautiful sunsets and bay views. There are also tennis courts, shuffle board courts, kayak racks, a clubhouse and a bayside gazebo.This unit is conveniently located right next to a private area with a picnic table and a gas grill so you can enjoy the best of the outdoors. Best of all, it is all within a very short distance to Siesta Key Village when you can enjoy the shopping, restaurants and night life. You only need to walk over the Stickney Point Bridge to access Cresent Beach or take the Siesta Key Trolley to Siesta Key Beach or Siesta Key Village. Whether you want to use this as your "Vacation Getaway" or as a "Vacation Rental" this condo is the best of the best!
- Address: 1644 Stickney Point Rd # 44-201
- Unit Num: 44-201
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34231
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Cable, Elevators, Laundry, Maintenance, Pool, Security, Shuffleboard Court, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Gulf Gate Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Fishing Pier
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, L Dining, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Bathroom 1 Features: Tub With Shower
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Exterior Features: Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 872
Available now at $210,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Assigned, Guest
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- HOA Fees: $480 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $480
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: Corner Unit, End Unit, Mid Rise
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Insurance, Internet, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Maintenance Repairs, Manager, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance, Security, Trash
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Building Name Number: 4
- Condo Floor Number: 2
- Pets Allowed: No
The average asking price of a 1 bedroom Sarasota condo in this zip code is
$207,313 (1.3% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $262/sqft,
which is 10.2% less than similar condos
in the 34231 zip code.
1644 Stickney Point Rd # 44-201 Sarasota FL 34231
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1644 Stickney Point Rd # 44-201
- Approx Payment:$1,064*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4440218) located at 1644 Stickney Point Rd # 44-201 Sarasota FL 34231, call: (813) 966-2115
1644 Stickney Point Rd # 44-201, Sarasota FL is a condo of 800 sqft and
is currently priced at $210,000
This condo has 1 bedrooms and was built in 1975.
A comparable condo for sale at 1620 Boathouse Cir # 201 in Sarasota is listed at $164,000.
This condo on 1644 Stickney Point Rd # 44-201 has decreased in price by $22,000 and the last change was on 8/1/2019.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Bahama Heights, Carrington Place and Brookside are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4440218 has been posted on this site since 7/3/2019 (327 days ago).