168 Bryant Dr Sarasota FL 34236 MLS A4445392
Less Photos /\
168 Bryant Dr
Home Description: 168 Bryant Dr
Historic St. Armand’s Circle and Lido Beach are one Sarasota’s most desirable destinations. This quiet residential location was selected for custom NEW CONSTRUCTION by Brista Homes in 2012. Today, it continues to live and feel like a brand new home. A luxury elevated residence (with an elevator) in a coastal community and built with energy efficiency in mind. Note the importance of impact windows and doors, metal roof, sealed attic with soy-based insulation & eco-friendly features. Exterior cement siding is durable and beautiful. Situated on a no-thru street with a foot path that leads to the Gulf of Mexico, this Key West design has wide wrap-around covered terraces perfect for the whole family to relax. Enjoy slight views to the Gulf. Beautiful wide-plank oak flooring, top-of-the-line appliances outfit this well-appointed kitchen. Superior attention to detail from the moment you arrive. Hand crafted interior trim throughout including solid birch window frames & sills. Master bedroom suite with large walk-in custom closet, plus 2 en-suite bedrooms plus a den. Park 3+ cars in climate controlled garages. A whole house water treatment system, solar, tankless HW heaters and irrigation well. Enjoy an open air salt pool & spa, a summer kitchen, outdoor shower, totally fenced all in a very private setting.
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Gulf/Ocean - Partial
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Whole House R.O. System, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Cement Siding
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Metal
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances, Energy Monitoring System, HVAC, Insulation, Lighting, Water Heater, Windows
- Green Energy Generation: Solar
- Green Water Features: Drip Irrigation, Low-Flow Fixtures, Whole House Water Purification
- Indoor Air Quality: HVAC Filter MERV 8+, HVAC UV/Elec. Filtration, No Smoking-Interior Buildg, No/Low VOC Flooring, No/Low VOC Paint/Finish, Ventilation, Whole House Vacuum System
- Building Sqft: 7176
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Split Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Solar, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Solar, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 11138
- Lot Acres: 0.26
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 9
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Location: FloodZone, In City Limits, Street Dead-End
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,588,755 (27.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $828/sqft,
which is 25.1% less than similar homes
in the 34236 zip code.
168 Bryant Dr Sarasota FL 34236
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 168 Bryant Dr
For Sale Near: 168 Bryant Dr
- Approx Payment:$10,702*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
168 Bryant Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2657 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,200,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2012.
A comparable home for sale at 422 S Washington Dr in Sarasota is listed at $1,490,000.
This home on 168 Bryant Dr has decreased in price by $200,000 and the last change was on 11/7/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Bird Key, Plaza At Five Points Residences and L Elegance On Lido Beach are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4445392 has been posted on this site since 9/10/2019 (141 days ago).