1791 Stapleton St Sarasota FL 34239 MLS A4428714
Reduced By $110,000
last change 3/27/2019
Less Photos /\
1791 Stapleton St
Home Description: 1791 Stapleton St
Located West of the Trail in Granada Park, an alluring maintenance-free gated community, this delightful residence combines the feeling of small-town charm with relaxed Florida living. Surrounded by mature shade trees with ancient oaks and Spanish moss setting a picture of gracious Southern hospitality, this lovely four-bedroom home features welcoming open spaces, natural light, hard wood flooring, extensive crown molding and impressive woodwork. Anchor Builders, one of the area’s preeminent builders, built the home in 2006 to Florida Green Home standards. Entertain with finesse in the living room where hallmarks of design include 19’ volume ceilings, gas fireplace, solid maple cabinetry, and an easy flow to the dining room, dry bar, and wine cooler. The kitchen was updated with all new stainless appliances in 2015 and features a wealth of granite countertops and breakfast bar. Preplanned/wired for an elevator, age in place as the elevator lifts you to the second floor of bedrooms. It is extremely energy efficient with two stories of concrete block and hardy plank siding. Wrap around porches and mature shade trees invite you to spend time outside with a good book or a cup of coffee. Granada Park is enjoying a resurgence because of its charm and wonderful location. Siesta Key, Southside Village, and Downtown Sarasota are all only minutes away.
- Address: 1791 Stapleton St
- Levels: Two
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34239
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Gated, Maintenance, Pool, Security
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Living Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Great Room, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Cape Cod, Florida, Traditional
- Exterior Features: French Doors, Irrigation System
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Cement Siding, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3328
Available now at $699,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric, Heat Pump
- Utilities: Natural Gas Available
- Lot Sqft: 4019
- Lot Acres: 0.09
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 1
- HOA Fees: $450 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $450
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, In City Limits, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,245,244 (78.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $296/sqft,
which is 28.4% less than similar homes
in the 34239 zip code.
1791 Stapleton St Sarasota FL 34239
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1791 Stapleton St
For Sale Near: 1791 Stapleton St
- Approx Payment:$3,400*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4428714) located at 1791 Stapleton St Sarasota FL 34239, call: (813) 966-2115
1791 Stapleton St, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2365 sqft and
is currently priced at $699,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 2068 Goldenrod St in Sarasota is listed at $480,000.
This home on 1791 Stapleton St has decreased in price by $110,000 and the last change was on 3/27/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Loma Linda Park, South Gate and Village Green Club Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4428714 has been posted on this site since 2/27/2019 (460 days ago).