1804 80Th St Nw Bradenton FL 34209 MLS A4445645
Reduced By $85,500
last change 1/11/2020
Less Photos /\
1804 80Th St Nw
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 1804 80Th St Nw
~~~~~~~~HUGE PRICE REDUCTION!! !~~~~~~~Beautiful custom 4 bedroom 2.5 bath, newly constructed home near Robinson preserve in NW Bradenton. This rare flag lot has a private drive with professional landscaping on a secluded lot with NO through traffic. The interior is a wide open floor plan with split design with many upgrades. The covered travertine entry opens to a spacious entertainment area with porcelain plank tile throughout. Kitchen and bathrooms have custom Kraft Maid cabinetry, beautiful light fixtures, abundant storage and quartz countertops. The master bedroom suite and the 4th bedroom/media center have a view to the covered lanai and backyard sunsets of your dreams! With this oversized lot, you have enough room to design your outdoor paradise. The powder bath is just off the kitchen and there is a utility room with oversized sink. Energy efficient features include high impact windows, irrigation reclaimed water, and Isonene foam insulation. This unique and amazing new home is adaptable to your lifestyle and in a preferred school district. Fine dining, shopping, sandy beaches, parks, boating and golf are all just around the corner.
- Elementary School: Ida M. Stewart Elementary
- Middle School: Martha B. King Middle
- High School: Manatee High
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Porcelain Tile
- Bathroom 2 Features: Dual Sinks, Tub With Shower
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Shower No Tub, Stone Counters, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Concrete
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3030
Available now at $589,500
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- Lot Sqft: 11250
- Lot Dim: 150x75
- Lot Acres: 0.26
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 11
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: End Unit
- Location: Flag Lot
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$593,513 (0.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $275/sqft,
which is 30.6% less than similar homes
in the 34209 zip code.
1804 80Th St Nw Bradenton FL 34209
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1804 80Th St Nw
For Sale Near: 1804 80Th St Nw
- Approx Payment:$2,868*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of An Island Place Realty Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4445645) located at 1804 80Th St Nw Bradenton FL 34209, call: (813) 966-2115
1804 80Th St Nw, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2140 sqft and
is currently priced at $589,500
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
A comparable home for sale at 8311 12Th Avenue Dr Nw in Bradenton is listed at $414,900.
This home on 1804 80Th St Nw has decreased in price by $85,500 and the last change was on 1/11/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Magnolia Manor, Wisteria Park and Rivers Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4445645 has been posted on this site since 9/10/2019 (134 days ago).