1825 Rose St Sarasota FL 34239 MLS A4462202
Less Photos /\
1825 Rose St
Home Description: 1825 Rose St
The West of Trail modern family home you’ve been waiting for! Move-in ready, better than new, 2 blocks to Southside Elementary and oh so close to everything downtown and the beaches. Live the Sarasota lifestyle of a friendly tree-lined street with contemporary design and room to entertain family and friends in style. This 2016 home offers 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, a grand game room and almost 4,000 sf of living space. From the moment you enter, you’ll appreciate the custom details of designer fixtures and finishes – with volume ceilings and an open design for hosting in your formal living and dining rooms. The kitchen and open great room will be the “heart” of your modern home with plentiful space to cook and relax – while enjoying a large island, stone counters, gas cooktop, double ovens, farmhouse sink and designer finishes. A downstairs bed and spa-worthy bath offer a guest suite or study area. Upstairs is your family retreat – with a luxurious master suite, generous game room, 3 additional bedrooms and a convenient laundry station. All ages will be thrilled with the beach-inspired back yard – complete with a salt-water pool and spa, pavered deck, fenced yard and fire pit area. Custom closets throughout, lighting, remote controlled window treatments, whole-home water filtration, surround sound, book drop, 3-car garage with storage. Walk to Southside School, Sarasota Memorial Hospital, Morton’s market, CineBistro and Westfield Mall.
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Tile
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Porcelain Tile
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Family Room
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Green Water Features: Whole House Water Purification
- Building Sqft: 4819
Available now at $1,499,999
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8820
- Lot Acres: 0.20
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 5
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits, Level/Flat
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$2,889,833 (92.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $381/sqft,
which is 53.2% less than similar homes
in the 34239 zip code.
1825 Rose St Sarasota FL 34239
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$7,297*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4462202) located at 1825 Rose St Sarasota FL 34239, call: (813) 966-2115
1825 Rose St, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 3932 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,499,999
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2016.
A comparable home for sale at 1364 Harbor Dr in Sarasota is listed at $6,495,000.
This home on 1825 Rose St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Loma Linda Park, South Gate and Village Green Club Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4462202 has been posted on this site since 3/6/2020 (90 days ago).