1900 Benjamin Franklin Dr # Villa3 Sarasota FL 34236 MLS A4435208
Reduced By $54,000
last change 5/21/2019
Less Photos /\
1900 Benjamin Franklin Dr # Villa3
Home Description: 1900 Benjamin Franklin Dr # Villa3
Tired of living in a high rise condo? Want a house on the beach, but don't want the upkeep or the prohibitive cost? Enjoy the ocean but love the woods and a peaceful kayak in the bay? Want to be close to St. Armand's, but not in the middle of the constant hustle and bustle? The villa has it all! Just a few steps to famous Lido beach with its miles and miles of beautiful shoreline, just down the street from Ted Sperling Park, with its famous kayaking and nature preserve. A pool to laze around, when you're not shopping or sitting in a sidewalk café on St. Armand's Circle. Tired of eating out? This has a gorgeous open kitchen complete with updated appliances and dazzling granite counter tops. The unit is spacious, well loved and open, with lots of sunlight, and a den that is off the living room and a perfect sanctuary for reading and relaxing. With ceiling fans throughout, it adds a hint of the tropics, while cutting down on your electric bill! With a queen-sized pull out, this unit easily sleeps six, and is available turnkey furnished!
- Address: 1900 Benjamin Franklin Dr # Villa3
- Unit Num: VILLA3
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34236
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Laundry, Maintenance, Pool, Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water Frontage: Gulf/Ocean
- Water Feet: 500
- Water Access: Gulf/Ocean
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Porcelain Tile
- Kitchen Features: Granit Counters, Island
- Exterior Features: Lighting, Outdoor Grill
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Built-Up, Other
Available now at $395,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Assigned, Guest
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 0
- Lot Acres: 0.00
- Total Acre: Non-Applicable
- Lot Num: 0
- Style: Villa
- Location: CoastalConstruction Control Line, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Trash, Water
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $754 Monthly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $754
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: No
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$659,950 (67.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $318/sqft,
which is 41.7% less than similar homes
in the 34236 zip code.
1900 Benjamin Franklin Dr # Villa3 Sarasota FL 34236
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,922*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4435208) located at 1900 Benjamin Franklin Dr # Villa3 Sarasota FL 34236, call: (813) 966-2115
1900 Benjamin Franklin Dr # Villa3, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1242 sqft and
is currently priced at $395,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1967.
This home on 1900 Benjamin Franklin Dr # Villa3 has decreased in price by $54,000 and the last change was on 5/21/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Dolphin Tower, Renaissance and Sarasota Harbor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4435208 has been posted on this site since 5/6/2019 (395 days ago).