19065 Lappacio St Venice FL 34293 MLS N6110323
Less Photos /\
19065 Lappacio St
Home Description: 19065 Lappacio St
MOVE IN READY HOME ON THE WATER! Plenty of curb appeal with mature landscaping, paver driveway that has been recently SEALED. Upon entering the home your eye will be drawn to the back of the home to the oversized lanai for relaxing or entertaining. Tiles throughout (NO CARPET) elongate the home and add to the spacious feel. The kitchen is located in the front of the home with an eat in area, granite countertops as well as a cut out into the dining room/living room. While at your sink you're able to see the dining room and living room. There are two guest bedrooms with tile as well as a guest bathroom. The master suite has a nice sized double window with a WATER VIEW, walk in closet, and duel sinks. The oversized lanai has brick pavers that have been sealed, and a beautiful WATER VIEW with NO homes on the other size of the water. This home has been meticulously maintained and is ready for immediate occupancy. This home is conveniently located to both amenities centers - perfect for guests and renters! IslandWalk is a highly sought out gated community with two community centers for the endless activities, "Live Entertainment year round" State of the art fitness center w/ classes, pickle ball, tennis, resort-style pool & lap pool.
- Address: 19065 Lappacio St
- Levels: One
- City: Venice
- Zip: 34293
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Playground, Recreation Facilities, Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Taylor Ranch Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Water View: Lake
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Breakfast Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2004
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 5725
- Lot Acres: 0.13
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 434
- HOA Fees: $902 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $300
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $647
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Community Pool, Maintenance Grounds, Recreational Facilities
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Pets must be leashed
- Pet Size: Large (61-100 Lbs.)
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$344,072 (18.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $207/sqft,
which is 13.5% less than similar homes
in the 34293 zip code.
19065 Lappacio St Venice FL 34293
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 19065 Lappacio St
For Sale Near: 19065 Lappacio St
- Approx Payment:$1,469*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Exit King Realty.
19065 Lappacio St, Venice FL is a single family home of 1398 sqft and
is currently priced at $289,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2013.
A comparable home for sale at 557 Briarwood Rd in Venice is listed at $299,000.
This home on 19065 Lappacio St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Country Club Estates, Wexford On The Green and Islandwalk At The West Villages are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6110323 has been posted on this site since 5/22/2020 (11 days ago).