1922 Oak St Sarasota FL 34236 MLS A4446780
Reduced By $27,000
last change 12/11/2019
Less Photos /\
1922 Oak St
Home Description: 1922 Oak St
Highly sought after Laurel Park neighborhood in Downtown Sarasota's National Historic District. This 4BR/3BA home was originally built in 1925 but completely renovated in 2017, yet retains its charm. Upgrades include: solid wood kitchen cabinets, stainless steel appliances, custom bathroom vanities, wood look bathroom tile, designer bathroom showers, hurricane impact windows, wind mitigation, new plumbing, new air conditioning system, completely upgraded electrical system, circular driveway and energy saving Icynene foam insulation in attic, exterior walls and floors. Extended outdoor living area with 16x16 composite deck with sail shade cover, outdoor TV and speakers and pavered fire pit with seating area for entertaining. This home has the potential added income with the guest/mother-in-law apartment that is 650 square feet of the 2,294 total listed square feet and offers 1BR, 1BA, its own kitchen, entry and parking areas and currently rents for $1,000 per month. This location is an easy walk to downtown Sarasota for a variety of restaurants, theatres, shopping, comedy clubs, banking, bars, movie theaters and dry cleaners. Sarasota Bayfront, Selby Gardens and the Sarasota Opera only minutes away.
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- Floor Covering: Wood
- Bathroom 3 Features: Shower No Tub
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Master Bathroom Features: Shower No Tub
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Architectural Style: Craftsman, Historical
- Exterior Features: Dog Run, Fenced, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Cement Siding, Siding, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Indoor Air Quality: Ventilation
- Building Sqft: 2206
Available now at $697,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Curb Parking, Driveway, Guest, Off Street, On Street, Open
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- Heating: Electric, Heat Pump, Wall Units / Window Unit
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 8100
- Lot Acres: 0.19
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 22
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Corner Unit, Elevated
- Location: Corner Lot, Historic District, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Fire/Smoke Detection Integration, Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Condo Floor Number: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$2,470,347 (254.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $323/sqft,
which is 98.9% less than similar homes
in the 34236 zip code.
1922 Oak St Sarasota FL 34236
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1922 Oak St
For Sale Near: 1922 Oak St
- Approx Payment:$3,391*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Horizon Realty International.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4446780) located at 1922 Oak St Sarasota FL 34236, call: (813) 966-2115
1922 Oak St, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2158 sqft and
is currently priced at $697,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1925.
A comparable home for sale at 1732 Laurel St in Sarasota is listed at $699,000.
This home on 1922 Oak St has decreased in price by $27,000 and the last change was on 12/11/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Renaissance, Lido Towers and San Marco are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4446780 has been posted on this site since 9/24/2019 (155 days ago).