1926 38Th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33713 MLS T3232803
Less Photos /\
1926 38Th Ave N
Home Description: 1926 38Th Ave N
"Craftsman" Smart Home with home automation powered by Samsung. This 4 bedroom, 2 bath, multi-generational home comes with state of the art safety and disaster readiness technology and is conveniently located a quarter mile from I-275, just minutes away from downtown St. Pete and Tampa. This spacious open floor plan is filled with energy efficient features. Not only is this home great for the environment, but by cutting down or even cutting out your electric bill, it lets you put more of your money towards better things - like cool new gadgets for your Smart Home. This home comes standard with a list of luxury features such as granite countertops, ceramic tile floors, a fully marbled master bath, Quiet Home soundproofing technology, double pane windows, and Icynene Foam insulation. This home is powered by Samsung Smart Things for total home automation and security. Lights, locks, temperature and security are all fully managed by your smartphone and your digital assistance.
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile
- Architectural Style: Craftsman
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Insulation, Lighting, Thermostat
- Building Sqft: 1557
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Alley Access
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Public
- Lot Sqft: 4273
- Lot Dim: 45x95
- Lot Acres: 0.10
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 3
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Fire Resistant Exterior, Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 10+
- Max Pet Weight: 101
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$442,376 (40.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $218/sqft,
which is 4.5% less than similar homes
in the 33713 zip code.
1926 38Th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33713
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1926 38Th Ave N
For Sale Near: 1926 38Th Ave N
- Approx Payment:$1,528*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
1926 38Th Ave N, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 1440 sqft and
is currently priced at $314,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2020.
A comparable home for sale at 4621 15Th Ave N in St Petersburg is listed at $384,900.
This home on 1926 38Th Ave N has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Corsons, Harshaw and Kellhurst are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3232803 has been posted on this site since 3/20/2020 (70 days ago).