1959 Hibiscus St Sarasota FL 34239 MLS A4434816
Less Photos /\
1959 Hibiscus St
Home Description: 1959 Hibiscus St
*VIRTUAL SHOWING AVAILABLE* Brand New and Available for immediate occupancy! April Showers bring a $10,000 decorator bonus allowance. From noted luxury home builder Allegra Homes is the ever popular “Kristi Ann” plan, an irresistible West of Trail haven of uncompromising construction standards, fabulous architectural details and stunning design elements. Reflecting a passion for excellence and a keen eye for the very finest in finishes and fixtures, this 2706-square-foot residence exudes grace and style, and features 3 bedrooms, home office, 2.5 baths, beautiful wood cabinetry, artistic ceiling accents, quartz and granite counter tops, alarm system, alluring master bath, and spacious great room with volume ceilings, modern fireplace with stone accent wall, clerestory windows and triple glass sliders opening to the enclosed outdoor living space with pool/spa and summer kitchen. Adjacent to the plentiful great room and dining area is a beautiful amenity-rich kitchen where you'll love preparing for large gatherings or intimate dining. Built to latest hurricane codes with PGT impact windows, solid core interior doors, spray foam insulation, and so much more. This idyllic in-town home is great for a quiet Florida lifestyle or entertaining in style, and is the epitome of contemporary coastal living so near everything you could ever want. Lease back with builder for $5,000 a month until May of 2020.
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Alarm, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Electric, Family Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Den Features: Built-In Shelving
- Dining Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Great Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Kitchen Features: Granit Counters
- Laundry Features: Built-In Shelving, Stone Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Garden Bath
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
- Green Energy Efficiency: Windows
- Building Sqft: 3587
Available now at $1,539,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Available, Natural Gas Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Well, Water Available, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10320
- Lot Dim: 86X120
- Lot Acres: 0.24
- Total Acre: Non-Applicable
- Lot Num: 36
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Fire/Smoke Detection Integration
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$747,089 (51.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $569/sqft,
which is 40.7% less than similar homes
in the 34239 zip code.
1959 Hibiscus St Sarasota FL 34239
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1959 Hibiscus St
For Sale Near: 1959 Hibiscus St
- Approx Payment:$7,487*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Greco Real Estate.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4434816) located at 1959 Hibiscus St Sarasota FL 34239, call: (813) 966-2115
1959 Hibiscus St, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2706 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,539,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
A comparable home for sale at 2373 Prospect St in Sarasota is listed at $775,000.
This home on 1959 Hibiscus St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Loma Linda Park, South Gate and Village Green Club Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4434816 has been posted on this site since 5/6/2019 (386 days ago).