19796 Long Lake Ranch Blvd Lutz FL 33558 MLS T3234428
Less Photos /\
19796 Long Lake Ranch Blvd
Home Description: 19796 Long Lake Ranch Blvd
Why wait for new construction when you can have it all RIGHT NOW! Only FOUR YEARS NEW, this popular M/I "MAGNOLIA" SPACIOUS floorplan with 4 BEDROOMS, 3 FULL BATHS has been IMMACULATELY MAINTAINED. Situated on an OVERSIZED PREMIUM POND HOMESITE, you can sit and relax while watching our BEAUTIFUL FLORIDA SUNSETS from your COVERED EXTENDED LANAI. As you approach the home through the covered entry, you're greeted with an impressive and bright foyer with soaring ceilings and staircase that leads to the second floor. But first let's explore the first floor. Upon entering through the spacious foyer, the hallway to your left is the FIRST FLOOR BEDROOM. This room is perfect for an office, playroom, den or guest room with a convenient FULL BATHROOM right next door. As you enter through the main area of the home, a HUGE GREAT ROOM ideally located close to the GOURMET KITCHEN and CENTER ISLAND. Perfect for nights in watching and snacking to your favorite Netflix shows. When entertaining with your NEW NEIGHBORS, you will love the size and location of the DINING ROOM with SLIDING GLASS DOORS leading you to your EXTENDED COVERED LANIA with BEAUTIFUL POND VIEWS. Heading up the CURVED STAIRCASE to the second floor you will find 2 BEDROOMS separated by the full bath and the spacious laundry room directly across from the hallway closet. The OVERSIZED PRIVATE MASTER BEDROOM has a large walk-in closet and a nice-sized second closet. At the back of the room is where you will find the entrance to the MASTER BATH featuring DUAL VANITIES, a WALK-IN-SHOWER, and an ENCLOSED WATER CLOSET with plenty of space to get ready. Enjoy RESORT-STYLE LIVING at LONG LAKE RANCH with amenities including a resort-style pool with splash zone, club room, playground, dog park, table tennis gaming area, tennis and basketball courts, picnic areas, and abundant walking trails. 40+ ACRE LAKE with fishing dock, launch non-motorized boats, and walking trail. Pasco County offers lower taxes and insurance. Nearby TOP A RATED SCHOOLS, grocery shopping, restaurants and just minutes to the Suncoast Expressway for easy commutes to TIA, downtown, and gulf beaches. We are doing our part to protect our customers and the community from the spread of COVID-19. Gloves and hand wipes are available at the door. Due to social distancing guidelines, we are asking a maximum of (3) persons per showing. We are taking every precaution possible to ensure the safety of the homeowners and the visitors touring the home.
- Address: 19796 Long Lake Ranch Blvd
- Levels: Two
- City: Lutz
- Zip: 33558
- County: Pasco
- Community Features: Fence Restrictions, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Oakstead Elementary-PO
- Middle School: Charles S. Rushe Middle-PO
- High School: Sunlake High School-PO
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry, Granit Counters, Island, Pantry
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2791
Available now at $379,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 7000
- Lot Acres: 0.16
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 8
- HOA Fees: $291 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $24
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $2,363
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Verify with HOA directly
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 4
- Max Pet Weight: 101
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Lutz home in this zip code is
$471,079 (24.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $173/sqft,
which is 3.8% less than similar homes
in the 33558 zip code.
19796 Long Lake Ranch Blvd Lutz FL 33558
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 19796 Long Lake Ranch Blvd
For Sale Near: 19796 Long Lake Ranch Blvd
- Approx Payment:$1,848*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Tiffany Accattato & Company Llc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3234428) located at 19796 Long Lake Ranch Blvd Lutz FL 33558, call: (813) 966-2115
19796 Long Lake Ranch Blvd, Lutz FL is a single family home of 2190 sqft and
is currently priced at $379,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2016.
A comparable home for sale at 19350 Long Lake Ranch Blvd in Lutz is listed at $465,900.
This home on 19796 Long Lake Ranch Blvd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Lutz, FL.
Villarosa, Shady Lake Shores and Cheval West Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3234428 has been posted on this site since 3/31/2020 (62 days ago).