2111 Harbour Watch Dr Tarpon Springs FL 34689 MLS W7804442
Reduced By $52,000
last change 9/24/2018
Less Photos /\
2111 Harbour Watch Dr
Home Description: 2111 Harbour Watch Dr
RESORT STYLE LIVING! This beautifully maintained family home is situated in the middle of MILLION dollar homes in the exclusive gated and much sought after community of POINTE ALEXIS NORTH located on the Gulf of Mexico in the heart of Tarpon Springs. This 2785 sq. ft. family friendly home features 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, a large gourmet kitchen, a formal dining room, a large family room, a beautiful master bedroom with NEW carpets and a large master bath with an ample walk-in closet. Three bedrooms in 2785 sq. ft. means large rooms! The home overlooks a pond and has no rear neighbors. Homes in Harbor Watch are situated on large lots so even though there are homes around you, you still have a very private feeling. SECURITY your concern? There is a guard at the gated entrance 24 hours a day! Need a home office, there is plenty of room. The downstairs bedroom has a private full bath so it could be used as a mother in-law suite. In the back of the home is a large deck that runs the full width. From there you can sit out on those warm Florida evenings and Bar-b-Que while watching the sun setting over the Gulf of Mexico. In the City of Tarpon Springs you'll find the world famous sponge docks (featured in many movies) fabulous restaurants, boutiques, breweries, gift shops and more. The schools are top rated. From here you're just a short drive to the Tampa International Airport and the world famous City of Clearwater beaches.
- Address: 2111 Harbour Watch Dr
- Levels: Two
- City: Tarpon Springs
- Zip: 34689
- County: Pinellas
- Subdivision: Pointe Alexis
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Playground, Pool, Security, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Sunset Hills Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Tarpon Springs Middle-PN
- High School: Tarpon Springs High-PN
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Garden Bath, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Interior In-Law Suite
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: French Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Siding, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $399,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Interior In-Law Suite||14x12||First|
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Faces Side
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 8756
- Lot Acres: 0.20
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 61
- HOA Fees: $230 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $230
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Tarpon Springs home in this zip code is
$330,956 (17.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $143/sqft,
which is 29.9% less than similar homes
in the 34689 zip code.
2111 Harbour Watch Dr Tarpon Springs FL 34689
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2111 Harbour Watch Dr
For Sale Near: 2111 Harbour Watch Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,941*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Weichert Realtor Equity Tarpon.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# W7804442) located at 2111 Harbour Watch Dr Tarpon Springs FL 34689, call: (813) 966-2115
2111 Harbour Watch Dr, Tarpon Springs FL is a single family home of 2785 sqft and
is currently priced at $399,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1988.
A comparable home for sale at 603 E Spruce St in Tarpon Springs is listed at $227,000.
This home on 2111 Harbour Watch Dr has decreased in price by $52,000 and the last change was on 9/24/2018.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tarpon Springs, FL.
Sunset View, Inness Park and Grassy Pointe are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS W7804442 has been posted on this site since 8/29/2018 (640 days ago).