21124 Los Cabos Ct Land O Lakes FL 34637 MLS U8058248
Less Photos /\
21124 Los Cabos Ct
Land O Lakes,
Home Description: 21124 Los Cabos Ct
STUNNING BEYOND WORDS. This magnificent 3 bedroom, 4.5 bath Tuscany Mediterranean residence is located in the exclusive Nudist Resort of Caliente, The owners‘ design reflects stunning architecture and the Decor marvels the eyes. Polished Travertine floors, a gorgeous Comtemporary remote fireplace that is flanked with stunning onyx that is backlit by fiber optic colors that gently glows through the onyx. The Kitchen features imported Blue Bahia granite w/ high gloss bird’s eye Maple cabinetry with an Ebony lacquer trim. Marvel at the spectacular Lanai featuring an Oceana gold and blue glass tile and Fantasy Marble, gas heated spa with remote control waterfall. Entertain in the luxury outdoor kitchen overlooking the lake.The dining room boasts 12 ft tray ceilings and Vahallan custom painted wall paper. The Master bedroom is to die for with double walk in closets and a tri-level carousel with foot controls. The breath taking ceiling height etched glass French doors opens to reveal the 18" x 5" shower with fixed etched glass walls. Upstairs offers two large bedrooms each with full bath. One bedroom, bath and closet was handicap designed and close to the gorgeous maple walled and Travertine elevator. A full library/den with lake views and screen balcony. The fully automated media room has it's own mini-kitchen and a twinkling skylight ceiling. 32 Solar panels save on electric, plus a generator for emergencies or outages. Lake views from almost every room.
- Address: 21124 Los Cabos Ct
- Levels: Two
- City: Land O Lakes
- Zip: 34637
- County: Pasco
- Subdivision: Caliente
- Community Features: Gated, Optional Additional Fees, Security
- Elementary School: Connerton Elem
- Middle School: Pine View Middle-PO
- High School: Land O' Lakes High-PO
- Private Pool: N
- Spa Features: Other
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 90
- Water Extras: Powerboats – None Allowed, Seawall - Other
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Electric, Living Room
- Floor Covering: Travertine
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Desk Built-In, Island, Walk-In Pantry
- Library Features: Built-In Shelving
- Master Bathroom Features: Bidet, Granit Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility, Media Room, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Balcony, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
- Green Energy Generation: Solar
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Building Sqft: 5694
Available now at $949,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Split Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Heat Pump, Solar, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 16629
- Lot Acres: 0.38
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 0550
- HOA Fees: $174 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $174
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Street Private, Unincorporated
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Escrow Reserves Fund, Manager, Private Road, Security
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Consult HOA documents.
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Land O Lakes home in this zip code is
$325,118 (65.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $214/sqft,
which is 29.3% less than similar homes
in the 34637 zip code.
21124 Los Cabos Ct Land O Lakes FL 34637
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 21124 Los Cabos Ct
For Sale Near: 21124 Los Cabos Ct
- Approx Payment:$4,621*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Sun N Fun Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8058248) located at 21124 Los Cabos Ct Land O Lakes FL 34637, call: (813) 966-2115
21124 Los Cabos Ct, Land O Lakes FL is a single family home of 4445 sqft and
is currently priced at $949,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2008.
A comparable home for sale at 21873 Crest Meadow Dr in Land O Lakes is listed at $252,835.
This home on 21124 Los Cabos Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Land O Lakes, FL.
Groves is a nearby neighborhood.
MLS U8058248 has been posted on this site since 9/10/2019 (166 days ago).