213 E Venice Ave Venice FL 34285 MLS N6105483
Reduced By $258,394
last change 9/17/2019
Less Photos /\
213 E Venice Ave
Home Description: 213 E Venice Ave
Under Construction. Under Construction. Builder Closeout!! The Salerno Townhouse plan is a three story floor plan that includes a private elevator and sits right on the Intracoastal Waterway! Time to make your own selections on cabinetry, flooring, countertops, lighting, etc. Very unique property in Venice. Come watch all of the activity...dolphins, jet skis, fishing and sailboats, pontoons and yachts. This home also has the Venetian Waterway Trail literally steps out your door. Tra Ponti Villaggio is a Venice Island neighborhood in the heart of Downtown. Tra Ponti Villaggio will have 19 courtyard homes and 4 multi-level townhomes adjacent to the Intracoastal Waterway. Custom kitchens include wood cabinetry, granite or quartz counter tops, full appliance package and porcelain tile floors. All homes will have full hurricane impact resistant windows and sliding glass doors. Tra Ponti Villaggio is a deed restricted, fee-simple community with low HOA fees. Conveniently located on Venice Island for quaint shopping, dining, cultural activities and of course Venice Beach. Brochures are available.
- Address: 213 E Venice Ave
- Levels: Three Or More
- City: Venice
- Zip: 34285
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Maintenance
- Elementary School: Venice Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Water View: Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Name: INTRACOASTAL WATERWAY
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Porcelain Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 3831
Available now at $898,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, On Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- Lot Sqft: 1290
- Lot Dim: 30x43
- Lot Acres: 0.34
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 22
- HOA Fees: $558 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $186
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Maintenance Grounds
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Building Name Number: SALERNO
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$691,339 (23.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $286/sqft,
which is 3.9% less than similar homes
in the 34285 zip code.
213 E Venice Ave Venice FL 34285
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 213 E Venice Ave
For Sale Near: 213 E Venice Ave
- Approx Payment:$4,368*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Pro Group Realty & Prop Mgt.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# N6105483) located at 213 E Venice Ave Venice FL 34285, call: (813) 966-2115
213 E Venice Ave, Venice FL is a single family home of 3135 sqft and
is currently priced at $898,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
A comparable home for sale at 1324 Pine Needle Rd in Venice is listed at $272,000.
This home on 213 E Venice Ave has decreased in price by $258,394 and the last change was on 9/17/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Venice Gulf View, Venice East and Venice Gardens are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6105483 has been posted on this site since 5/5/2019 (468 days ago).