213 N Washington Dr Sarasota FL 34236 MLS A4445206
Reduced By $146,000
last change 10/14/2019
Less Photos /\
213 N Washington Dr
Home Description: 213 N Washington Dr
This contemporary & glamorous home is the St. Armands Circle property you have been dreaming of! The feel is chic, airy, & bright, and you will absolutely love the treehouse-style views…it is like being in the most fabulous & comfortable version of nature at all times. The prime location is just a stone’s throw from the boutiques & restaurants on The Circle and the pristine sandy shores of Lido Beach, and only a short jaunt from downtown Sarasota & Longboat Key. Now back to the gorgeousness that is this home! Clean exterior lines & a crisp rectangular lap pool are perfectly complemented by the lush tropical foliage, providing both a lovely feeling of serenity and an amazing degree of privacy. Just bring your pool boy and a cocktail to complete the luxe-vacation feel! Inside, the elevator will whisk you to the impressive third floor living and entertaining space, where the expansiveness inside and bay and pool views outside are certain to please. An open kitchen overlooks the airy dining space, living room, and bonus area, and there is also a convenient powder bath on this level. All of this perfectly leads up to the rooftop deck, where the panoramic water & city views are simply spectacular. Three spacious bedrooms on the second floor all enjoy stunning & verdant vistas from large windows, plus en-suite baths. The master bedroom features an entire wall of floor-to-ceiling windows, and a large bath & walk-in closet complete the scene.
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full
- Water Name: SARASOTA BAY
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Bathroom 3 Features: Garden Bath, Stone Counters
- Bathroom 2 Features: Shower No Tub, Stone Counters
- Bedroom 3 Features: Built-In Shelving
- Bonus Room Features: Desk Built-In
- Foyer Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Kitchen Features: Granit Counters, Island
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Shower No Tub, Stone Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Built-Up
- Building Sqft: 5168
Available now at $1,849,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 11127
- Lot Acres: 0.26
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 26
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, In City Limits, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,475,909 (20.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $524/sqft,
which is 9.5% less than similar homes
in the 34236 zip code.
213 N Washington Dr Sarasota FL 34236
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 213 N Washington Dr
For Sale Near: 213 N Washington Dr
- Approx Payment:$8,995*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Couture Real Estate Llc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4445206) located at 213 N Washington Dr Sarasota FL 34236, call: (813) 966-2115
213 N Washington Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 3531 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,849,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 1185 Tahiti Pkwy in Sarasota is listed at $600,000.
This home on 213 N Washington Dr has decreased in price by $146,000 and the last change was on 10/14/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
L Elegance On Lido Beach, Bird Key and Plaza At Five Points Residences are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4445206 has been posted on this site since 9/4/2019 (169 days ago).