215 Harrison Ave Belleair Beach FL 33786 MLS U8060115
Less Photos /\
215 Harrison Ave
Home Description: 215 Harrison Ave
Poised within the enviable and geographically preferred northern end of Belleair Beach, this absolutely striking custom built home projects natural light through walls of windows while embracing stunning Intracoastal Waterway views, a family friendly floor plan with an idyllic 5,000+square foot lay-out and aesthetic appointments throughout. From a two story great room with coral stone fireplace, an integrated kitchen featuring Omega cabinetry, soapstone counters, Grohe faucets, Blanco sil-granite sinks and Liebherr appliances the refinements are well defined. Heirloom flooring, exquisite crown mouldings, bespoke paint treatments truly lend a sense of warmth. 5 bedrooms ensuite offer privacy and a spaciousness seldom encountered, a dedicated dining area follows form and function for family dinners, a downstairs gym and kid’s playroom have immediate access to the great room. The upstairs Master suite enjoys a covered loggia terrace with cross views of summer sunsets and the breadth of the Intracoastal. Wholly remodeled baths, custom closets, tons of storage, a volume butler’s pantry truly makes for a remarkable property. The exteriors allow for a pavered circular driveway and a saltwater pool. The installation of a brand new dock is transpiring at the time of this listing.
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Name: GULF OF MEXICO
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Feet: 200
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Split Bedroom
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Brick/Stone, Carpet, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Island, Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Lighting
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 6468
Available now at $2,445,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Sprinkler Meter
- Lot Sqft: 0
- Lot Dim: 99x124
- Lot Acres: 0.00
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 12
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, In City Limits, In County, Street Paved
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Belleair Beach home in this zip code is
$2,301,850 (5.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $485/sqft,
which is 0.1% less than similar homes
in the 33786 zip code.
215 Harrison Ave Belleair Beach FL 33786
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 215 Harrison Ave
- Approx Payment:$11,894*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8060115) located at 215 Harrison Ave Belleair Beach FL 33786, call: (813) 966-2115
215 Harrison Ave, Belleair Beach FL is a single family home of 5038 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,445,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1993.
A comparable home for sale at 960 Gulf Blvd in Belleair Beach is listed at $4,995,950.
This home on 215 Harrison Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Belleair Beach, FL.
Howard Estates, Belle Isle and Belleair Beach Yacht Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8060115 has been posted on this site since 10/4/2019 (234 days ago).