225 John Ringling Blvd Sarasota FL 34236 MLS A4443640
Reduced By $100,000
last change 2/9/2020
Less Photos /\
225 John Ringling Blvd
Home Description: 225 John Ringling Blvd
Location, Location, Location! REDUCED $100,000. Charming 4 Bed/3 Bath waterfront residence on oversized homesite just steps to Lido Beach & St. Armands Circle with shopping and dining. This charming Mid-Century Modern home was designed by the Sarasota School of Architecture. Located on a desirable oversized corner lot with dock. Dining and living space with volume ceilings adorned with exposed beam work, floor to ceiling walls of glass and pristine terrazzo flooring throughout the main living and most bedrooms. Sunlit Florida room made of mostly glass overlooking the waterway to enjoy your morning coffee and tropical surrounds. Spacious kitchen overlooking main living area with newer stainless steel appliances. Laundry room located off kitchen. Spacious master bedroom is bright with bay windows overlooking the waterway. His and hers walk-in closet with built-ins and additional dressing/vanity area. Create memories with family and friends while enjoying your pool, spa and entertainment deck. Nearly maintenance free yard. Oversized two car garage. For Investors: Great rental opportunity for the person not ready to enjoy year round just yet, 1 week minimum! Home Grossed $80,000. Just minutes from the excitement of downtown Sarasota where you can experience the cultural venues such as the opera, theater, ballet, museums, shopping, world class dining, drinks, farmers markets and events. Come live the island lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of!
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Canal
- Water Name: SARASOTA BAY
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 100
- Water Extras: Bridges - Fixed, Dock - Wood
- Water Access: Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Porcelain Tile, Terrazzo
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bonus Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Closet Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Shower No Tub, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Florida Room, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Other
- Building Sqft: 3472
Available now at $1,695,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 16910
- Lot Acres: 0.39
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 1
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Corner Unit
- Location: Corner Lot, FloodZone, In City Limits, In County, Near Golf Course, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Pets allowed without restrictions.
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 10+
- Max Pet Weight: 150
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$2,010,201 (18.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $625/sqft,
which is 9.9% less than similar homes
in the 34236 zip code.
225 John Ringling Blvd Sarasota FL 34236
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 225 John Ringling Blvd
For Sale Near: 225 John Ringling Blvd
- Approx Payment:$8,246*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4443640) located at 225 John Ringling Blvd Sarasota FL 34236, call: (813) 966-2115
225 John Ringling Blvd, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2713 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,695,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1958.
A comparable home for sale at 1019 S Osprey Ave in Sarasota is listed at $1,299,000.
This home on 225 John Ringling Blvd has decreased in price by $100,000 and the last change was on 2/9/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
L Elegance On Lido Beach, Bird Key and Condo On The Bay Tower are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4443640 has been posted on this site since 9/4/2019 (276 days ago).