245 Cape Harbour Loop # 106 Bradenton FL 34212 MLS A4463559
Less Photos /\
245 Cape Harbour Loop # 106
Home Description: 245 Cape Harbour Loop # 106
READY...SET...GO!!! READY to buy your first home...get SET to be impressed...and GO for it! This incredible 2/3 bedroom condo is ideal for the First time Buyer looking to make a great investment in their future. The convenient location, just off I-75 in Heritage Harbour makes getting to work easy whether you're headed to Bradenton, Sarasota or St. Pete...Excellent amenities include a huge open recreation park, biking or running trails, access to shopping, health care and more right in the subdivision. The unit features: red oak laminate flooring in an oversized living room where family and friends can gather...a separate dinning room with built in "Butler's Pantry"...and a kitchen the family "Chef" will love offering solid surface Corian counter tops, bright white coastal cabinets, warm tile backsplash with listello and newer appliances...The master bedroom features a private bath...the den/3rd bedroom with twin closets is ideal as an in house office or would work nicely as a nursery for a precious newborn...And there is also a separated bedroom perfect for an older sibling, overnight guests or perhaps even a room mate to help offset expenses. Zoned Ecobe A/C can be operated from your phone and helps keep utility costs low...the screened lanai features cool deck flooring and extra storage for bikes, sports equipment or gardening supplies. The cluster pool is located just steps away and is the perfect place for hours of summertime fun.
- Elementary School: Freedom Elementary
- Middle School: Carlos E. Haile Middle
- High School: Parrish Community High
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Dining Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Master Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Exterior Features: Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Concrete, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1555
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- HOA Fees: $800 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $266
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Condominium
- Annual CDD FEE: $465
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $80 Quarterly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $27
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Building Name Number: 245
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit, Size Limit, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See attached Condo Disclosure
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 25
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton condo in this zip code is
$260,534 (62.9% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $112/sqft,
which is 24.1% less than similar condos
in the 34212 zip code.
245 Cape Harbour Loop # 106 Bradenton FL 34212
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 245 Cape Harbour Loop # 106
For Sale Near: 245 Cape Harbour Loop # 106
- Approx Payment:$810*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Alliance Group.
245 Cape Harbour Loop # 106, Bradenton FL is a condo of 1429 sqft and
is currently priced at $159,900
This condo has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable condo for sale at 354 Cape Harbour Loop # 107 in Bradenton is listed at $155,000.
This condo on 245 Cape Harbour Loop # 106 has decreased in price by $2,100 and the last change was on 4/9/2020.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Stone Harbour, Grand Estuary and Watch At Waterlefe are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4463559 has been posted on this site since 3/22/2020 (73 days ago).