25237 Spartina Dr Venice FL 34293 MLS A4448168
Reduced By $18,595
last change 10/16/2019
Less Photos /\
25237 Spartina Dr
Home Description: 25237 Spartina Dr
PRICED TO SELL! Newly Built May 2019! This barely lived in extraordinary estate home has southeasterly unobstructed lake and tropical island views of manicured greens and tall palms. Purchase conveys full golf membership. Amazing curb appeal plus over 2,553 square feet of glorious living space, a deep wide lot well nearly a third acre, and lots of space between neighbors! Place a baby grand piano, display art, complete your style using the neutral palate, light porcelain plank floors, bright airy volume ceilings, 8ft doors, impact glass windows and doors, modern automation. The 4 bedrooms are thoughtfully positioned in a split plan configuration. The master suite has fantastic views, separate door to lanai and pool and mirrors a five-star hotel with indulgent spa-like master bath and majestic walk-in closet. The inviting living room and spacious family room merge for endless entertainment options. The large chef’s open and bright kitchen has white wood cabinets, expansive center island, stone countertops, a large casual dining area with superb water views, plus a formal dining room for family meals and classy entertaining. Enjoy an oversized screened paver deck, relaxing heated pool and spa, L-shaped covered lanai for Florida-style entertaining, sensational sunrises and sunsets, year-round enjoyment! A fully equipped laundry room and a FULL pool bath make for ultimate luxury and convenience! The grand front portico provides viewing options and peaceful enjoyment. The 3-car garage has finished floors with room to spare!.
- Address: 25237 Spartina Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Venice
- Zip: 34293
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Cable, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Maintenance, Park, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Court(s)
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 85
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Porcelain Tile
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Tile
- Green Energy Efficiency: Insulation, Thermostat, Water Heater, Windows
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Indoor Air Quality: No/Low VOC Cabinets/Counters, No/Low VOC Flooring, No/Low VOC Paint/Finish
Available now at $597,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 11786
- Lot Acres: 0.27
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 729
- HOA Fees: $1,583 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $527
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Near Golf Course
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Annual CDD FEE: $2,073
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities, Trash
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$442,644 (25.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $234/sqft,
which is 23.6% less than similar homes
in the 34293 zip code.
25237 Spartina Dr Venice FL 34293
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 25237 Spartina Dr
For Sale Near: 25237 Spartina Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,904*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Fine Properties.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4448168) located at 25237 Spartina Dr Venice FL 34293, call: (813) 966-2115
25237 Spartina Dr, Venice FL is a single family home of 2553 sqft and
is currently priced at $597,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
A comparable home for sale at 12659 Richezza Dr in Venice is listed at $410,000.
This home on 25237 Spartina Dr has decreased in price by $18,595 and the last change was on 10/16/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Islandwalk At The West Villages, Wexford On The Green and Country Club Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4448168 has been posted on this site since 10/9/2019 (240 days ago).