3025 21St St N St Petersburg FL 33713 MLS U8080104
Less Photos /\
3025 21St St N
Home Description: 3025 21St St N
Gorgeous! Newer construction! Affordable! MOVE-IN READY! This one will bring you out of quarantine! Wide open, split floor plan featuring soaring 10 ft ceilings, beautiful plank tile flooring and custom finishes throughout. A spacious kitchen with a grand island perfect for dining or entertaining guests. Beautiful granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and an oversized pantry. The master suite is separate from the rest of the bedrooms and features a large walk-in closet, en suite bath with dual sinks, a shower with a glass enclosure. French doors off the master lead you to the lanai and back yard area. There is a second master suite or a guest suite featuring a walk-in closet, and en suite bath with tub along with a door that leads outside for private entrance if desired. Indoor laundry featuring a laundry sink and newer washer and dryer (set up for gas or electric) An oversized 2 car garage with alley access, perfect for additional storage. Conveniently located and minutes from Fresh Market, Trader Joes, a 10-minute drive to downtown St Petersburg. Easy access to interstate and minutes to Tampa International. Flood insurance is NOT required! Buy with confidence knowing everything is just 2 years old, solid block construction.
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Interior In-Law Suite Features: En Suite Bathroom, Tub With Shower, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Granit Counters, Island
- Master Bedroom Features: Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Shower No Tub, Stone Counters, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Inside Utility, Interior In-Law Suite
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Interior In-Law Suite||13x23||First|
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Alley Access, Driveway, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Public
- Lot Sqft: 6251
- Lot Dim: 50x125
- Lot Acres: 0.14
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 11
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, In City Limits, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$441,543 (21.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $189/sqft,
which is 9.9% less than similar homes
in the 33713 zip code.
3025 21St St N St Petersburg FL 33713
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3025 21St St N
For Sale Near: 3025 21St St N
- Approx Payment:$1,776*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams St Pete Realty.
3025 21St St N, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 1936 sqft and
is currently priced at $365,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2018.
A comparable home for sale at 1926 38Th Ave N in St Petersburg is listed at $314,000.
This home on 3025 21St St N has decreased in price by $20,000 and the last change was on 4/25/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Kenwood, Chevy Chase and Sunshine Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8080104 has been posted on this site since 3/31/2020 (61 days ago).