308 12Th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33701 MLS U8057875
Reduced By $99,300
last change 9/19/2019
Less Photos /\
308 12Th Ave N
Home Description: 308 12Th Ave N
Tons of charm and character in the desirable Old Northeast, this fully renovated 1920 Colonial home captures the old Florida vibe while allowing you to enjoy all its modern features. Charm abounds with the home's brick exterior, hardwood floors, high ceilings and lots of windows. The well-appointed 2,486 sq.ft home has 4 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, a basement, a large fenced-in yard w/an enormous parking pad. It's front manicured yard allures one on to its front porch. Downstairs is the large living room w/a fireplace, a guest room w/ bathroom, the kitchen, 2nd kitchenette+ laundry+ bonus room + sunroom, or convertible in-law suite. The kitchen has SS appliances, lots of cabinets & granite counters overlooking the dining room. Upstairs is a sizeable master suite with an enormous walk-in closet and a large master bathroom outfitted with a shower stall and garden tub. The 4th bathroom is shared with the second and third bedrooms. Updates include kitchen & bathrooms; 2 HVAC systems w/smart features; coffered ceilings; crown molding; fireplace; landscaping; irrigation system; LED accent lighting; gas lines to the dryer, tankless water heater, fireplace; wood flooring; PVC fencing w/solar operated gated entry; blinds on all windows; water softener; standing seam metal roof & gutters;open-cell foam attic insulation and washer & dryer.
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Living Room
- Floor Covering: Tile, Wood
- Bedroom 2 Features: Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Kitchen Features: Stone Counters
- Master Bathroom Features: Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Den/Library/Office, Interior In-Law Suite
- Architectural Style: Colonial
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Brick
- Foundation: Basement, Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 2853
Available now at $749,700
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Alley Access, Off Street, Oversized, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well
- Lot Sqft: 5680
- Lot Acres: 0.13
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 11
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Historic District, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Brick
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$789,767 (5.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $302/sqft,
which is 4.9% less than similar homes
in the 33701 zip code.
308 12Th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33701
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 308 12Th Ave N
- Approx Payment:$3,647*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Sexauer Real Estate Intl..
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8057875) located at 308 12Th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33701, call: (813) 966-2115
308 12Th Ave N, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 2486 sqft and
is currently priced at $749,700
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1920.
A comparable home for sale at 545 8Th St N in St Petersburg is listed at $600,000.
This home on 308 12Th Ave N has decreased in price by $99,300 and the last change was on 9/19/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Bayview, Bay Front Tower and Snell And Hamletts North Shore are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8057875 has been posted on this site since 9/5/2019 (174 days ago).