3235 Brockton Ln # 716 Sarasota FL 34239 MLS A4460991
Less Photos /\
3235 Brockton Ln # 716
Home Description: 3235 Brockton Ln # 716
Looking for your piece of paradise on the Suncoast? Look no further! This 2 bedroom, 2 bath villa in the heart of Sarasota is ready for its new happy owner. Village Green is a 55+ community nestled in the Southgate area just minutes to world famous Siesta Key Beach, downtown and the art & cultural venues Sarasota is know for. The open & airy great room plan flows into an over-sized Florida room overlooking lovely green spaces with stately oaks & luscious tropical landscaping. You'll love entertaining family & friends in the updated kitchen with new wood cabinetry, rich granite counter tops & tray ceilings. The eat in kitchen has a large window overlooking the rear yard & updated recessed lighting can be found in the main areas of the home. Popcorn ceilings have been removed and easy care rich Pergo laminate floors have been installed in most rooms. The huge indoor utility features a laundry sink and loads of cabinet storage with a convenient entry door to the covered carport complete with overhead garage door. The master bedroom is en suite and features a large walk-in closet, additional linen closet and a tub/shower combination with grab bars. Bedroom 2 is roomy and perfect for guests. Bath 2 has a walk-in shower with grab bars and a knee space for seating under the sink. The Florida room has sweeping views of the rear yard and an exit door to the community shuffleboard court and sparkling pool just steps away. New roof in 2001, new built up roof in 2005, new A/C in 2009 and new exterior door in 2013.
- Address: 3235 Brockton Ln # 716
- Unit Num: 716
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34239
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: South Gate
- Community Features: Cable, Maintenance, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Shuffleboard Court, Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Wilkinson Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum
- Bathroom 2 Features: Shower No Tub
- Florida Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Closet Pantry, Granit Counters
- Master Bathroom Features: En Suite Bathroom, Tub With Shower
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Florida Room, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Concrete, Tile
Available now at $175,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 225284
- Lot Acres: 5.17
- Total Acre: 5 to less than 10
- Lot Num: 716
- HOA Fees: $335 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $335
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: Y
- Style: Villa
- Location: Cul-de-sac, In County, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pest Control, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Trash
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: No dogs. Caged birds and fish as well as 2 indoor cats are allowed.
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$391,284 (123.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $126/sqft,
which is 140.8% less than similar homes
in the 34239 zip code.
3235 Brockton Ln # 716 Sarasota FL 34239
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3235 Brockton Ln # 716
- Approx Payment:$887*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Alliance Group.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4460991) located at 3235 Brockton Ln # 716 Sarasota FL 34239, call: (813) 966-2115
3235 Brockton Ln # 716, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1390 sqft and
is currently priced at $175,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1969.
A comparable home for sale at 3237 Key Ave in Sarasota is listed at $277,000.
This home on 3235 Brockton Ln # 716 has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Village Green Club Estates and Loma Linda Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4460991 has been posted on this site since 3/9/2020 (19 days ago).