3505 W Granada St Tampa FL 33629 MLS T3234523
Reduced By $51,000
last change 5/15/2020
Less Photos /\
3505 W Granada St
Home Description: 3505 W Granada St
*PRICE ADJUSTMENT* Looking for that perfect home that has old world charm but with the comfort of modern amenities? Or how about a home that sits on a 100 x 100 lot in the fantastic Palma Ceia, just a few blocks from Bayshore, close to local businesses, 10 minutes from the airpot and about 3 miles to downtown.? This is it! This home has 4 bdrms & 3 full bathrooms in the main house with an easy flow that is filled with charming details. As you enter the home you feel instantly at ease. Cascading light enters the front room where there is ample space to sit & relax. Off to the right of the large entry is a sunroom w/ plantation shutters & a wet bar. This room can be utilized for office, reading room & much more. The master bdrm is conveniently located on the 1st floor & has 2 closets, french doors that lead out to back porch & private oasis. The master bath features soaking air tub w/walk in shower. The kitchen/dining area has wood flooring, beautiful wood cabinetry, granite counter tops, gas stovetop, fridge, oven, storage closet, dishwasher, and bar area seating. There is a full bath w/ clawfoot tub & stain glass window. The mudroom is perfect for storing all those necessary items and leads to the enormous lush landscaped back yard. Upstairs features 3 bdrms, 1 full bath & a large bonus room/reading room. the large laundry is located on the 2nd floor & there is even a private office area. The enormous backyard is perfect for entertaining family & friends. It has a covered seating area, built in smoker, Chicago brick pavers with 2 separate storage areas, a place to park golf cart & a minimum of 3 cars. It features its very own tree house & for those extended stays or inlaw quarters there is a detached 1bdrm/1 bath cottage that features separate dining, kitchen, bedroom, bath & living area.This home has so much to offer & is truly one of Palma Ceia's hidden gems.
- Elementary School: Roosevelt-HB
- Middle School: Coleman-HB
- High School: Plant-HB
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Marble, Porcelain Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Bar, Island
- Additional Rooms: Florida Room, Great Room, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Exterior Features: French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $899,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Boat, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, On Street, Open, Oversized, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Exhaust Fans
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 10000
- Lot Dim: 100x100
- Lot Acres: 0.23
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 14
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits, Oversized Lot, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$1,770,663 (97.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $253/sqft,
which is 44.8% less than similar homes
in the 33629 zip code.
3505 W Granada St Tampa FL 33629
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3505 W Granada St
For Sale Near: 3505 W Granada St
- Approx Payment:$4,373*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Smith & Associates Real Estate.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3234523) located at 3505 W Granada St Tampa FL 33629, call: (813) 966-2115
3505 W Granada St, Tampa FL is a single family home of 3556 sqft and
is currently priced at $899,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1930.
A comparable home for sale at 2122 S Cortez Ave in Tampa is listed at $1,369,000.
This home on 3505 W Granada St has decreased in price by $51,000 and the last change was on 5/15/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Culbreath Bayou, Minneola and Henderson Beach are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3234523 has been posted on this site since 3/31/2020 (59 days ago).