3529 12Th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33713 MLS U8082021
Less Photos /\
3529 12Th Ave N
Home Description: 3529 12Th Ave N
If you are looking for a Great Find in one of the Best areas of the Bay you can now call St. Petersburg Home!! SOLID 2 Bedrooms 2 Baths with 1 car garage attached! Located on the wonderful Floral Villa Park Subdivision! Close to EVERYTHING! This Block home offers the Space and Location, as well as many great features, BRAND NEW ROOF with all the warranties in place, Newer Double Panel Hurricane rated Windows, and Hurricane Shutters. Front Garden Entry Courtyard, Spacious Skylit Foyer Entry Hall with Polished Marble Floors, Huge Master Bedroom en suite master Bath, Spacious oversized walk-in closet, Large and Open eat in kitchen, with stainless steel appliances with walkout, walled to the side patio, Oak cabinets and very clean countertops. Off the living room leads to a big Bonus Room of the back that can be a Florida Room/ Office/ Playroom/ Family Room with 300 sqft not included on the square footage on public records. Second bedroom is spacious and bright with a guest bathroom with plenty of storage! Huge Living Room and Dining Room, Mature Lush Landscape, with a Covered Outdoor Living area with Hot Tub, that brings you an Amazing outdoor living space with a Large wall for movie projection and a Stone fire Pit with seating. Recently Painted Inside and Outside, Completely fenced with Plenty of Space to Build your Dream Pool and completely private! 1 car garage with ample built-in shelving and Newer Washer and Dryer included! Park your RV/Boat on your own driveway! NO Flood Insurance Required. So much to offer Trendy restaurants, bistros, bars and coffee shops to the theater and concerts, movie theaters and museums, waterfront parks, everything is just a few minutes away!
- High School: St. Petersburg High-PN
- Private Pool: N
- Spa Features: Above Ground, Heated
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Shower No Tub, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Florida Room
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1971
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Public
- Lot Sqft: 9649
- Lot Acres: 0.22
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 17
- Style: Single Family Residence
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$247,178 (21.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $231/sqft,
which is 1.6% less than similar homes
in the 33713 zip code.
3529 12Th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33713
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3529 12Th Ave N
For Sale Near: 3529 12Th Ave N
- Approx Payment:$1,528*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Mc Homes Realty Inc.
3529 12Th Ave N, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 1361 sqft and
is currently priced at $314,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1974.
A comparable home for sale at 3311 30Th Ave N in St Petersburg is listed at $219,000.
This home on 3529 12Th Ave N has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Sirmons Ests, Harshaw and Corsons are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8082021 has been posted on this site since 4/20/2020 (35 days ago).