3536 Founders Club Dr Sarasota FL 34240 MLS A4429169
Reduced By $80,900
last change 6/6/2019
Less Photos /\
3536 Founders Club Dr
Home Description: 3536 Founders Club Dr
Virtual showings are available! View virtual tour now at https://pix360.com/phototour4/23186/ Custom built home that is a stunning example of classic design & tastes. Outstanding color choices, flooring & ceilings are just a few of the design features that make this immaculate home a Must-See. Gorgeous half acre lot overlooking a gorgeous lake & preserve. Foyer opens to tiled entry w/ formal living & dining rooms. Upgraded tile provides a modern backdrop against classical features like crown moulding, & double tray ceilings. The Gourmet kitchen is a highlight of the home, fully equipped w/granite, under mounted lighting, tile B/S, GE Profile appliances, built in oven, pull out pot drawers, pantry/wood shelves & glass cabinets w/butlers pantry. In the family room find gorgeous yellow pine wood ceiling & gas fireplace. Take advantage of Florida weather & open the disappearing sliders for great entertaining. Plumbed for outdoor kitchen, the large covered lanai w/pavers will greet you. Salt water heated pool & spa have a great view! Office has bamboo flooring, angled ceiling & build in desk space. Master Bd has architectural details, crown, french doors & walk in closets. Master bath dual vanities, upgraded cabinets, gorgeous tile & framed mirrors. 2nd & 3rd bds have gorgeous niches, details & 2 full baths. Upstairs an amazing media/bonus rm, full bar & balcony! Many features like oversized 3+ garage & storage, gutters, sentricon termite, 3 AC zones, 8' doors.
- Address: 3536 Founders Club Dr
- Levels: Two
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34240
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Park, Playground, Recreation Facilities, Security, Tennis Court(s)
- Middle School: McIntosh Middle
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Lake
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 4986
Available now at $849,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 22000
- Lot Acres: 0.51
- Total Acre: 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Lot Num: O-6
- HOA Fees: $1,858 Semi-Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $309
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Recreational Facilities, Security
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$827,959 (2.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $246/sqft,
which is 8.8% less than similar homes
in the 34240 zip code.
3536 Founders Club Dr Sarasota FL 34240
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3536 Founders Club Dr
For Sale Near: 3536 Founders Club Dr
- Approx Payment:$4,130*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4429169) located at 3536 Founders Club Dr Sarasota FL 34240, call: (813) 966-2115
3536 Founders Club Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 3450 sqft and
is currently priced at $849,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 8273 Grande Shores Dr in Sarasota is listed at $676,400.
This home on 3536 Founders Club Dr has decreased in price by $80,900 and the last change was on 6/6/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Racimo Ranches, Lakewood Ranch Country Club and Hidden River are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4429169 has been posted on this site since 3/5/2019 (453 days ago).