4018 Belmoor Dr Palm Harbor FL 34685 MLS U8080525
Less Photos /\
4018 Belmoor Dr
Home Description: 4018 Belmoor Dr
Welcome home! Upon entering the front door, enjoy the breathtaking open floor plan view to the pool with magnificent natural lighting. Sliding glass doors to the beautiful pool area from all 3 main areas off the pool (living, family, and master bedroom). The guest bedroom has its own bathroom set up and direct access from that bathroom to the pool area. Larger than you would think fenced in back yard, birdcage and a child safety fence around the pool. Come on inside and enjoy the completely updated finishes from floors to doors. Natural lighting is superb anywhere in the home. Quartz countertops in the kitchen and outdoor kitchen and granite in the bathrooms. Oversized garage and larger driveway give you the extra space along with great attic storage above the garage. Enjoy the beautiful master bedroom and bath combo with views of the beautiful pool.
- Elementary School: Cypress Woods Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Carwise Middle-PN
- High School: East Lake High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Vinyl
- Family Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s), Wet Bar
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Built-In Shelving, Closet Pantry, Stone Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Granit Counters, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 4387
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 11888
- Lot Dim: 86x135
- Lot Acres: 0.27
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 13
- HOA Fees: $435 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $36
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Monthly Maintenance: $58
- Maintenance Includes: Maintenance Grounds
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Contact Property Manager for details
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Palm Harbor home in this zip code is
$578,629 (6.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $176/sqft,
which is 5.6% less than similar homes
in the 34685 zip code.
4018 Belmoor Dr Palm Harbor FL 34685
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4018 Belmoor Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,651*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams - New Tampa.
4018 Belmoor Dr, Palm Harbor FL is a single family home of 3098 sqft and
is currently priced at $545,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1986.
A comparable home for sale at 5011 Kernwood Ct in Palm Harbor is listed at $533,900.
This home on 4018 Belmoor Dr has decreased in price by $5,000 and the last change was on 5/3/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palm Harbor, FL.
Lynnwood, Aylesford and Kylemont are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8080525 has been posted on this site since 3/31/2020 (55 days ago).