409 Otter Creek Dr Venice FL 34292 MLS A4441149
Reduced By $39,000
last change 10/1/2019
Less Photos /\
409 Otter Creek Dr
Home Description: 409 Otter Creek Dr
Beautiful Bayberry model custom built 3BR/plus Office/2 1/2 BA pool home with double front entry doors and gorgeous lake view in gated SAWGRASS. The entry area, along with the living room, dining room, family room and kitchen, all feature 12 foot ceilings with tres ceilings in the entry, dining room and study. The house also features an extra large two car side load garage with lots of extra storage. Second refrigerator in garage stays with the house. Granite counter tops in kitchen and tiled back-splash. GE Profile Microwave and Range, Kenmore Refrigerator and Whirlpool dishwasher. Kitchen cabinets have pull out shelving and under cabinet lighting. Crown molding in kitchen. Eat-in kitchen area looks out to the pool and lake view and beautiful landscaping. Crown Molding and Window Treatments in Living and Dining Rooms, Study, Half Bath. Spacious Master Bedroom with alcove area for love seats or sofas and floor to ceiling window treatments with matching bedspread. Two large walk-in closets. Master bath has Soaking Tub and walk-in shower. Double vanities. Family Room features built-in display shelves and floor to ceiling Window Treatments. The covered lanai area is shielded from the afternoon sun by two automatic awnings overlooking the 26x17 Pebble Tec pool surface with fountain and self-cleaning system. SAWGRASS offers a heated community pool with clubhouse at the entrance as well as tennis courts. Lots of fun activities to get involved in.
- Address: 409 Otter Creek Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Venice
- Zip: 34292
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Sawgrass
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Garden Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning, Tile
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Water View: Lake
- Water Name: SAWGRASS LAKE
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 100
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Electric, Free Standing, Living Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Den Features: Bidet
- Dinette Features: Breakfast Bar, Granit Counters
- Dining Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Great Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet Pantry, Granit Counters, Island, Walk-In Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Garden Bath, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Ranch, Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 3641
Available now at $560,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 14163
- Lot Acres: 0.33
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 485
- HOA Fees: $1,499 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $124
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, In County, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Manager, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Exotic, poisonous or otherwise potentially harmful animals are not permitted; only cats and dogs are allowed outside the home.
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$378,611 (32.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $197/sqft,
which is 10.8% less than similar homes
in the 34292 zip code.
409 Otter Creek Dr Venice FL 34292
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 409 Otter Creek Dr
For Sale Near: 409 Otter Creek Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,724*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4441149) located at 409 Otter Creek Dr Venice FL 34292, call: (813) 966-2115
409 Otter Creek Dr, Venice FL is a single family home of 2843 sqft and
is currently priced at $560,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 136 Nolen Dr in Venice is listed at $399,000.
This home on 409 Otter Creek Dr has decreased in price by $39,000 and the last change was on 10/1/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Stone Walk, Verona Reserve and Lakes Of Jacaranda are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4441149 has been posted on this site since 8/8/2019 (295 days ago).